PDA

View Full Version : They changed Taytaymojo's name

terri.m
06-27-2007, 10:16 PM
he is now guest...

I'm thinking mine will be changing soon too.

Oh well. I like Tea better!

Now what to call Tay???

varcity
06-27-2007, 11:15 PM
how 'bout tea.tore? tea.tore salad

Blue Genie
06-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Tear what is his favorite Disney character u can have hime put his favorite Disney character and something else. Like for exsmple.

If his favorite is say Capt Hook. How about HOOKtheman or like if it is say Hercules Herchero this is something to think of. That is how I came up with my character I use Disney character names.

terri.m
06-28-2007, 01:20 AM
They approved his new title already.
It's CaptainJack_Mojo or something like that. He doesn't like it though.

Is there any way you can change your title if you don't want it anymore??

Blue Genie
06-28-2007, 02:23 AM

I've been trying to change my a little but they have not answer me back on how. I wanted my to be Geniejafar.

varcity
06-28-2007, 03:01 AM
I can report the title? LOL:mickey:

RicksCafe
06-28-2007, 06:58 PM
he is now guest...
Two questions:

1. What in the world does (did :() taytaymojo mean?

2. Why in the world would VMK want to get rid of such?

Ricks (who shudders to think of losing his much-loved title.... -shudder- )

RenDuran
06-28-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm seriously surprised vmk lets him even keep the mojo part since one of it's meanings can be vulgar. Noone here has ever seen Austin Powers when he's looking for his "mojo"?:blush:

terri.m
06-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Two questions:

1. What in the world does (did :() taytaymojo mean?

2. Why in the world would VMK want to get rid of such?

Ricks (who shudders to think of losing his much-loved title.... -shudder- )

Well his name is Taylor but we called him taytay when he was little. Still do sometimes...
Mojo is from our last name, the first three letters being moj. Everyone at school calls him mojo.

I have no idea why vmk made him change. I thought it was the mojo part, as RenDuran brought out, it can have other meanings. But his new title Capt.Jackmojo was accepted within hours of submitting it so I'm guessing it wasn't the mojo part:confused:

Patricia
06-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I was surprised to see his name changed today. He's was the least likely to go I would have thought.

I have no idea what I'll call myself in the event patti is removed, which is a good possibility. Although, it's not like there are not a billion patti's in the world to confuse potential stalkers.

:confused:

And, what about kabanapatti and Icotpatti? Ah! I think my kids have used up all my other kabana names.

bigpapiortiz34
06-29-2007, 11:36 AM

Glad he got a name back (even though he is not fond of it. I find the guest names to be to confusing!)!

I THINK (not sure anymore), that if you ask staff to change your title (not sure if its in-game or not) they will. My resources for this was in 2005 when the game opened, so I am really not sure anymore! Just ask staff and I am sure they will be happy to help you (more than I ever could!)

RenDuran
06-29-2007, 03:31 PM
I have no idea what I'll call myself in the event patti is removed, which is a good possibility. Although, it's not like there are not a billion patti's in the world to confuse potential stalkers.

I think you should call yourself, thepattiwithgreathair! Gotta love your hair!

chrisb26
06-29-2007, 03:54 PM
I was surprised to see that it was changed not really sure why. It also would be difficult for him to ask why it was changed are you allowed to say tay in the game? I didn't think so, or mojo. So that could be difficult I know when I first had my title changed it was WDWDinoFan and I asked lily why it was changed. (this was still when I was a guest and had put my other title in my signature) Lily told me it was because of the WDW part. However I can't figure out why his would get changed. Tay why would they not allow that? Especially when you can say Taylor in the game right? So confused.

But I will say this he doesn't like his title right now and that isn't surprising since he was so used to his other title. I felt the exact same way when I first got my new title. I hated it except now I am used to it. That took about a month or so but I am okay with it now. I still don't like it all that much since people may get confused as to why it is Dino_Fan I am not a huge fan of Dinosaurs more of the ride Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. But I'm sure he will get used to it.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-29-2007, 05:50 PM
He doesn't like CaptainJack_Mojo? I love that name. :cloud9: Well you know, with Captain Jack in it.. :blush: