PDA

View Full Version : Monorail route

psychotekkie
06-27-2007, 09:13 PM
My memory is failing... Is there a direct monorail between MK and Epcot, or do you have to transfer at the TTC?

Thanks for the help!

dolphinmickey9170
06-27-2007, 09:16 PM
You must get off at ttc and transfer to Epcot Monorail.

seanyred
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
must transfer at TTC

LudwigVonDrake
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
You need to transfer...

mttafire
06-27-2007, 11:40 PM
You need to transfer...
dittos.

Old School Mouse Ears
06-28-2007, 05:49 AM
its easy you just walk arcoss to the platform you dont need to walk down the ramp and up the other side:D

GrmGrninGost
06-28-2007, 04:53 PM
You have to transfer at the TTC. You can walk straight across from one to the other. No need to go down the ramp!:mickey:

lilmick
06-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I just feel like posting to this...we are going to WDW for the first time and leaving in 10 days!!! Reading all these posts just makes me so excited that I can hardly stand it! (and I'm 43 years old... ):blush:

SgtTigger
06-28-2007, 11:17 PM
I just feel like posting to this...we are going to WDW for the first time and leaving in 10 days!!! Reading all these posts just makes me so excited that I can hardly stand it! (and I'm 43 years old... ):blush:

If it makes you feel any better.... (I am 41 but dont tell anyone) and I just got back and cant wait to go again in Nov. A monorail ride is always on the agenda............

:cop: :tigger:

TheRustyScupper
06-29-2007, 02:54 PM
1) Only when you assemble it under your Christmas tree.
2) Epcot and MK can then be on the same line.
3) On the big model, you have to transfer at TTC.

psychotekkie
06-29-2007, 09:07 PM
1) Only when you assemble it under your Christmas tree.
2) Epcot and MK can then be on the same line.
3) On the big model, you have to transfer at TTC.

Oh that's awesome. :captain:Is there really one you can get for under the tree? I SOOOOO want that! I mean.... for the kids.... yeah, that's the ticket....

Thanks for the advice, guys. I was just trying to decide how to do our transportation next trip. We will be at POP with our own vehicle. And we were considering whether it would be worthwhile, INSTEAD of driving all the way up to the TTC to get to MK, MAYBE park at Epcot (closer) and then take the Monorail to MK (with TTC in between). I have heard parking at the TTC is insane at the end of the night.

kathiep
06-30-2007, 11:55 AM
We bought the monorail for my son last year while at MK.

It's terrific. It sets up easily and it has many the characters that go inside.

It even has the speech "On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort, welcome to the Magic Kingdom".

Then, we bought my dtr the castle for the monorail to ride around!!

KAJUNKING
06-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Oh that's awesome. :captain:Is there really one you can get for under the tree? I SOOOOO want that! I mean.... for the kids.... yeah, that's the ticket....

Thanks for the advice, guys. I was just trying to decide how to do our transportation next trip. We will be at POP with our own vehicle. And we were considering whether it would be worthwhile, INSTEAD of driving all the way up to the TTC to get to MK, MAYBE park at Epcot (closer) and then take the Monorail to MK (with TTC in between). I have heard parking at the TTC is insane at the end of the night.

i would take the disney bus to mk because it doesnt go to the ttc it goes to the front of the park, thats probably the quickest route