PDA

View Full Version : Push's Trivia (6/25)

WDWfanatic742
06-27-2007, 08:59 PM
6/25 – How many attractions at Walt Disney World take you on a boat ride?

Hmm, I wonder if Kali River Rapids counts as a boat ride or a raft ride in their opinion.

varcity
06-27-2007, 11:09 PM
My question is are they counting Blizzard beach and Castaway Creek? So WDW in it's entire billion acre property ;)

Patricia
06-28-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm guessing they will be thinking ride attractions that use an actual boat.

But.. who knows if they will get that count right. ;)

Patricia
06-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Hmm.. we may have to guess. There are a lot of water rides, but they are not all "boats". So far I have 8 (counting Pan) that are actual "boats", but I'm still looking that list over.

Liberty Belle
Pirates
Peter Pan
Small World
Jungle Cruise
Maelstrom
Gran Fiesta Tour
The Land

I'd question..
Tom Sawyer Island rafts
Splash Mountain
Kali River Rafts
Donald's House (you don't ride it anywhere)

Ferries and such are not attraction vehicles.

Tom Saywer would seem to be a raft. Kali, raft and the logs on Splash.. not a boat either, but questionable. One of those confusing questions.

bigpapiortiz34
06-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Patti, good detective skills. This question seems to confusing, so I better just skip it this week. But I guess that I will just try for the fun of it!

BTW, they need a definition of the word "boat" for this question!

Patricia
06-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Personally, I consider a raft a type of boat, but then I call my own canoe a boat too and my friends all laugh at me. So, what do i know?

I stuck to boats saying 8. Can anyone see and boat ride "attractions" I may have missed?

I've never won anything yet (with correct answers) anyway so this won't hurt my losing streak if I'm wrong. :mickey:

Chescat
06-30-2007, 02:05 PM
If Splash Mountain wouldn't be considered, then I think Peter Pan shouldn't be. Its not on water. Maybe they cancel each other out.

I think they will consider the rafts a boat ride since it does have a driver.

But we are dealing with Yavn aren't we. Logic isn't an assumption. :shake:

WDWfanatic742
07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Question: How many attractions at Walt Disney World take you on a boat ride?

Answer: 10.

Walt Disney World has many water-based attractions - most of them are located at the Magic Kingdom. There's Pirates of the Caribbean (1), it's a small world (2), The Jungle Cruise (3) and Splash Mountain (4). You also have to take a raft (5) to Tom Sawyer's Island and of course you can't forget the Liberty Square Riverboat (6).

Over at EPCOT, there's Norway's Maelstrom (7), Mexico's Grand Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros (8), and the Living with the Land (9) boat ride at The Land in Future World. Finally, at Disney's Animal Kingdom there's Kali River Rapids (10) and while you can take a boat to EPCOT and other Parks and locations around Walt Disney World, this is not considered an attraction.

If you counted the galleon that guest board when they a ride on Peter Pan's Flight, sorry but those are flying pirate "ships."

If Peter Pan doesn't count, then why should these count? Splash Mountain has log's, and Kali has raft's.

Chescat
07-02-2007, 08:46 PM
If Peter Pan doesn't count, then why should these count? Splash Mountain has log's, and Kali has raft's.
Peter Pan is not on water, the rest are. I figured that was the direction that question was going. :blush:

Patricia
07-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah, but Peter pan is a boat. The rest are water rides.. they should have said water rides instead of boats.

If I'd have said 10, they would have said logs and rafts don't count. Lol.

varcity
07-04-2007, 04:09 PM
What about the raft ride in BB? And I am sure there are more raft or boat rides in BB and TL