PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdon on what day?

BigG007
06-27-2007, 05:35 PM
If you had the choice of any day of the week to visit Magic Kingdom what would it be?

And what day of the week would you avoid?

BigG007
06-27-2007, 05:38 PM
I usually like to go to MK on a Wednesday as most people who start there vacations on the weekend like to go to MK on the Monday

I usually try to avoid going to MK on a Saturday as it always seems to be the busiest

iheartmickey
06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
I like to go to the MK on Tues.

For our upcoming trip I am planning on hitting it for the morning of Little Ones Magic Hour a few of the days we're there .... but just for the morning and then going to another park for the rest of the day!:mickey:

LoriMistress
06-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Avoid the weekends and Friday. That's when the locals go. Also, avoid MK on a major holiday.

Mickey91
06-27-2007, 06:52 PM
I would go to MK on Tuesday and avoid weekends and holidays.

SBETigg
06-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I like Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays for the MK. :cool:

CaptSmee
06-27-2007, 09:27 PM
It depends. Sometimes I like to go on EMH days. If I feel like avoiding crowds then I'll go any day that isn't EMH or if it's during a slow time of year on a day when there is no Spectromagic.

greene
06-28-2007, 02:13 PM
If you had the choice of any day of the week to visit Magic Kingdom what would it be?

And what day of the week would you avoid?

We just got back and we hit MK on the day that it had the EMH in the evening b/c it was open until 2 am. We went to another park that morning then went back to resort for a nap and then went to dinner and then hit MK. It was great b/c it really cleared out and we were able to pretty much walk on to any ride. We went back later in the week the day after the EMH so we could experience it during the day.

info central has the statistics on which park historically is the most crowed on which days of the week.

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-28-2007, 06:47 PM
I would go to MK on Tuesday and avoid weekends and holidays.

Is Walt's Birthday a holiday to anyone else?! :ccat: I'm specifically hitting the MK on the Wed. of our trip this year to celebrate Walt's birthday. I've wondered if a lot of people tend to go for his birthday, or if I'm just that much of a dork! :D

scootch713
07-27-2007, 08:31 PM
hmmm... travel with two princesses(like I am fortunate to do) and you hit MK EVERYDAY.... tues, wed, thursday seem to be the best days though. Earlier the better....

jszczur5
07-28-2007, 12:28 AM
The experts say that Monday is the busiest day, as are any weekend or holiday days. Last year we went to MK on the Sunday before Labour Day, which was also an EME. It was pouring rain, and the place was busier than I have ever seen. We are taking our trip this year at the same time, and in order to avoid the temptation of the EME, I have booked us ADRs for the Hoop-Dee-Doo review at 9:30. This should eliminate any possibility of my being able to talk the family into MK on the "unofficial" last day of Summer.

Maleficent's Dad
07-28-2007, 08:17 AM
I avoid weekends and morning EMH days.

The evenings (if opened late...) can be good with EMH.

I don't think the MK ever has a day with "light crowds!"

kaliepooh
07-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh dear! I know that historically MK is busiest on Mondays but I start my vacation on a Monday this summer and I must go to MK to get that feeling. I need to see the castle, hopefully the crowds will not be as thick when I get there on August 13. We arrive in Orlando at 1:50 we probably wouldn't get to the park until 3:30 or 4:00 p.m. I think the park closes at 10:00 that evening. Pray for me! I can't wait!