PDA

View Full Version : Little Mermaid

beksy
06-27-2007, 02:28 PM
I saw in the updates that Little Mermaid is going down for refurbishment sometime this summer/early fall? Does anyone have any info about how long it will probably be down? Do you think it will be up and going again by October? I hope so; it's one of my favs! Thanks for any info! :confused:

PAPMOM
06-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh, I hope its up for October. My girls and I will be very disappointed if we don't see that one. We'll be there on the 3rd.

beksy
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
We're just missing you! We are there the 6th through the 14th.

100 Days!! :cloud9:

MickeyandTink
06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
I hope it's open by the time we arrive in late September. DD :princess: LOVES Ariel and will be so disappointed if she doesn't get to ride it.

Mickey91
06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
It is actually a show and not a ride. I hope for your little one that it is open too. My DD really likes it.:mickey:

snifflesmcg
06-29-2007, 01:24 AM
I am going to pull my hair out if THIS one is true too! First, Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earch, then Rockin Rollercoaster....now Mermaid? They will all be closed when I am there. Let me not forget that two restaurants that I wanted to eat at are going to be closed too, Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare. :fit::bang::rant:

kakn7294
07-01-2007, 12:57 AM
I am going to pull my hair out if THIS one is true too! First, Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earch, then Rockin Rollercoaster....now Mermaid? They will all be closed when I am there. Let me now forget that two restaurants that I wanted to eat at are going to be closed too, Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare. :fit::bang::rant:
I'm with you! We will make the final cut at Tusker House and RnRC but we will miss HM, SE, and 1900 PF (we had planned on eating here - now we're at 'Ohana instead). I'll be really upset if VoTLM is closed when we are there!