PDA

View Full Version : Noooooooooooo!!!

MizMissy
06-27-2007, 11:06 AM
First Spaceship Earth, now this:

"Rockn' Rehab

6/26/07 Attraction Cast have reported that Rockn' Roller Coaster is tentatively scheduled for a month long rehab Fall 2007. The attraction is tentatively scheduled to be closed for an operation refurbishment from Early September through Early October 2007." (posted by Figment)

We are going in September and RR and SE were my 7 year old DD's two favorite attractions last year - she is going to be so very disappointed (okay, so maybe I am too).

snifflesmcg
06-27-2007, 11:08 AM
That is my exactly feeling! I am SO disappointed! I would have planned my trip around this ride had I known ahead of time. :(:(:(

Lizzie
06-27-2007, 11:20 AM
I hope not. That was the one ride I felt I didn't ride enough last time.:(

KCMom
06-27-2007, 11:25 AM
No, no no!!! We are going to MGM on Oct 1 specifically for this ride and TT. I am so bummed. Really, really bummed. I didn't get to ride it in Feb, and I was sooo looking forward to it in Oct. I hope the dates change or something. Maybe I'll go to AK for EE instead.

WDWFRK
06-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I don't really understand that. RnR was down for refurb during our trip in January. Why would it be going down again??

disneydeb
06-27-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm disappointed, but there is hope that it will be back up for the Intercot birthday bash, right?
We were planning to go to Studios Oct 11.:mickey:

Spaceship Tigger
06-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Well, that's pretty much two of my favorite three attractions at WDW closed in September when we go. That's really great. :mad:

battle beast
06-27-2007, 12:17 PM
All I can say is that the RnRC had better be up by November 2nd when I start my vacation down in sunny Florida. I mean, I loved this ride - it was one of my favorites, and I'd hate to miss it while I am down there. :unsure:

I have heard that there have been some problems with the ride lately, stopping and starting and shutting down for a couple of days here and there, so I hope they get the bugs fixed so that when I go on it I get a smooth ride.

I have faith in the imagineers, but you know what I mean!

moe513
06-27-2007, 12:33 PM
Haunted Mansion is down too in the very near future.

Carol
06-27-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm closing this here since it is already under discussion in the News forum where you pulled the quote from.

It's much easier to follow along when replies are in one place.