PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper??

Disney_pups2
06-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Hello,
I am trying to put together our first trip to Disney land... we are normally Disney World people, but have moved to the other side of the U.S. and are now trying our hand at DL. My sister is under the impression that DL Parkhopper passes do not truelly act as Park hopper passes... any info on this?

NotaGeek
06-27-2007, 01:26 AM
Disneyland Park Hopper passes work exactly like Disney World Park Hoppers. Both parks all day as many times between parks, you they are the entrances are about 100 yards apart. No need for the Transportation Center, it's a 2 minute walk from gate to gate!

Belle619
06-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Yes, they work in the same way. I actually feel that park hopper passes are more practical at DLR because you are very likely to go from one park to the other due to their close proximity.

frozman
07-01-2007, 11:49 PM
One difference I noticed at DLR, is that you need to get a handstamp if you plan to re-enter the park, or visit the other park, they didn't always check this, but it was important to get a handstamp upon exiting the park (DLR didn't have those hand/finger scanners)