PDA

View Full Version : AAA packages, WHAT HOTELS???

Disney_pups2
06-27-2007, 12:52 AM
For the AAA packages of room and tickets, what hotels do they offer you? I have been to Disney World probably a hundred times, but not ever to Disney Land I am excited to take our son and see the sites. I do not yet know our complete budget but the "Disney Hotels" at Disney land seem to be on the "deluxe" side of Disney world pricing.. is this the case?
Sarah k

Disney_pups2
06-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Also, Just opinions... WHERE would YOU suggest a family with 2 year old stay that would be fun and medium price range?
Sarah k

NotaGeek
06-27-2007, 01:32 AM
You will have to call AAA Travel for their specific hotels offered in their packages.

I have stayed at The Best Western Park Place Inn, which is directly across the street from the Main Entrance to Disneyland, the Ramada Inn Main Gate (also about about 10 minutes from the entrance) and The Fairfield Inn, again 10 minutes from the Resort. All of these hotels are great distance, and a great value and are represented as Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels.

The least expensive Disneyland Resort is The Paradise Pier hotel, but at times this hotel can be twice as much per night as a good neighbor property.

If you want to shop around can I suggest giving our partner Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) a try? They are Disney Experts and won't steer you wrong! :thumbsup:

drevlo
06-27-2007, 07:15 AM
We've always had great luck with The Candy Cane Inn, which I believe is still a "Good Neighbor" motel. It's about an eight minute walk up Harbor Blvd. from the motel to the park (depending on your walking speed, or course).
The rooms are decently sized, always clean, and they have a great continental breakfast each morning (free!!!!).

grego77
07-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Ramada Inn Maingate is great, and they also give complimentary breakfast every morning. Rooms are decent size, and the rooms are very affordable. The walk from the entrance to the hotel is roughly 4 minutes at the most...VERY close...I HIGHLY reccomend...

I am in the process of getting a AAA quote for going back in Dec...I'll let you know if the trip is significantly cheaper than Disneyland online...(I hope so!) :thumbsup:

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-10-2007, 07:17 AM
You know I did AAA for years (about 25), but if you have Costco they give you an even better deal, with more perks! Check out there website and click on travel.

They offer most of the same hotels. Not as many of the budget ones though.