PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

BugeyedMuggy
06-26-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure where to post this, BUT I would like to thank everyone who has offered to take a picture for me.

I have many pictures of everyone in our group EXCEPT the person who is taking the photo. Sometimes it's a big group ("Grand Gatherings"), sometimes it's just me and my wife.

The point is, I've benefited from this, but it has also prompted me to do it for others. And I've never been turned down when asking someone, "Would you like me to take a picture of all of you?"

Anyway, spread the pixie dust.

K8screen
06-27-2007, 06:50 AM
Great post!

I will have a day or 2 by myself at the parks this trip (people doing other things!) and I intend to offer my services as photographer as much as I can. I hadnt thought about doing that before, but if I can spread a little pixie dust.....! :thumbsup:

DawsonAR
06-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Oh I agree. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who have helped us in the past and all who will in the future. We would never have a family picture without help from others. Thanks again.

indytraveler
06-27-2007, 09:04 AM
This is just people being nice to each other. So what's the big deal? Oh yeah, we're at WDW and unfortunately there are those who are "Entitled" to do as they please. I'm always appreciative of those who take pictures of my group and I try to reciprocate when I get the chance. And thank any of you who took my family's photo last trip and thanks in advance for any who will take our picture in 2 weeks.:D

biodtl
06-27-2007, 09:56 AM
I usually keep an eye out for other people who look like they are trying to get a family photo and offer to "trade" help.