PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell????

r4kids
06-26-2007, 07:16 PM
DD's would like to see her and the other fairies. Are they even out yet, they sure have enough merchandise to be out.:mickey:

snifflesmcg
06-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I don't think they have the fairies out. I could be wrong but I belive you can only see Tink flying from the Castle during Wishes. I've never seen the other fairies out, I've only ever seen them in parades over the years. However, there is a ton of merchandise.

pshokie
06-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Tink is never met "in person". But you can "see" her atleast 3 ways in MK.

1) At Wishes. She flies from the Castle during the show. But if DD is a "believer", do not stand too close. You can see the wires.

2) At Tinker Bell's Treasures. She flies around the shop throughout the day. The closest you can get is to look inside the keyhole on the desk (think of the movie). She very briefly lands inside the drawer with a small "flash". If you DD looks inside the keyhole at the "right time" she can see her.

3) Have your picture taken with Tink - talk to a photopass CM about having this done. They basically have you "pose" holding your hands out, and then Tink magically appears in the photo. If your DD is a "believer", do it on the sly, she will love it!

ibrowse17
06-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Tink is also in the parade and fireworks during the Priates&Princesses Party.

AnnetteFan
06-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Supposedly Tinkerbelle and her friends will be out by next summer.

mitchsfan
09-07-2007, 12:53 AM
I may not have met Tinkerbell but I do have the very elusive Tinkerbell autograph.

This is how I got it.

Instead of carrying around a book which I would probably have lost on my honeymoon, I carried around a 16 x20 picture frame mat. We had the characters sign that and then we put a picture of the two of us and Mickey in the mat.

It became a game to me to see how many autographs a 28 year old could go home with. (53)
So I took it up to a Wendy. She was in the MK and right to the right of Tony's restaurant. She questioned what she was signing and I told her the story. She told me to stay right there and she would be right back. She took the mat with her and went into the building behind her. She came back and told me: " Tinkerbell couldn't come out but she wanted to sign the mat anyways."

Maybe if you run into Wendy you might be able to get the autograph. Good luck.

magicman
09-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Supposedly Tinkerbelle and her friends will be out by next summer.

That's exciting. Would they do Tink & friends as face characters or...how????

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Tinkerbell is a face character, and I would think that the others would be the same.