PDA

View Full Version : Disney piano music?

dog-ears
06-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know some good places to buy Disney piano sheet music or piano books?

I have a Mary Poppins book I got when I was a child but would love to have some others.

I know I could look on eBay but was wondering if you have come across any other good sources (online or at WDW)?

dlpmikki
06-27-2007, 12:48 PM
There are a number of Disney books with piano music but they tend to be fairly simple (Virgin megastore sell a lot of them). There are also proper sheet music options but you probably need to go to a music shop for that (in the UK it would be the sort of place that may sell instruments as well as sheet music).

sgdisney
06-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Reading your post made me think of Jim Brickman's Disney CD. If you are not familiar with him, he is a pianist/composer and did a CD of Disney music a couple of years ago. On his website you can purchase the sheet music that goes along with it and I am sure you can probably get it through Amazon too.

dog-ears
06-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the suggestions

johnsouthjersey
07-01-2007, 11:42 PM
You may want to check out "musicnotes" dot com. My daughter bought "A Whole New World" for solo piano there for her summer recital. They have many pages of Disney-related sheet music. You can listen to the arrangement to see if it is too simple or too complex before you buy. When you buy, they send you a download link and you print the sheet music out on your local computer printer. Many songs also have a midi file demo for reference, and can also be transposed into any key prior to purchase.