PDA

View Full Version : Roo Girl's ADRs- Aug 8-12

Roo Girl
06-26-2007, 03:28 PM
What do you think y'all?
Aug 8: Arrive at OKW too late to eat much of anything.
Aug 9: MK Day. Breakfast at Main Street Bakery for MK morning EMH; Lunch at Casey's; Dinner at Tony's.
Aug 10: Epcot Day. Breakfast at Olivia's; Lunch at Le Cellier (!!!!); Dinner at Nine Dragons. Might pop over to Beaches & Cream for dessert- everything but the kitchen sink, of course!
Aug 11: MGM Day. Breakfast at my favorite, Kona Cafe; Lunch at Prime Time Cafe; Dinner at Brown Derby.
Aug 12: AK Day. Traditional last day breakfast at Boma. Rest of the day open since this is our departure day.

Are y'all hungry yet??? :mickey:

Joanna
06-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Great selection! Dinner at the Brown Derby! YUM!!! What do you usually order at Le Cellier when you go?

Roo Girl
06-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I haven't had lunch at Le Cellier yet but I had dinner in April. VERY good- The tomato appetizer (to die for!), the filet w/ mushrooms and risotto and I was too fully for dessert. It was fantastic- plus the fact that it was our honeymoon didn't hurt!

Joanna
06-26-2007, 03:57 PM
The tomato appetizer (to die for
You are so right! We've found that we like lunch BETTER at Le Cellier than dinner! We get an early ADR...like 11:30. Last time I just ordered all appetizers! The tomato stack and the Prince Edward Island Mussels!