PDA

View Full Version : Theme park base ticket

why4k
06-26-2007, 12:56 PM
If we just purchase the base tickets, can we leave the park for lunch or dinner at a resort and return to the same park later? On our first trip (Mar. 06) we bought park hoppers and never used it once.

Speedy1998
06-26-2007, 01:02 PM
As long as you are returning to the same park. Check with the CMs when you are leaving, you used to need your hand stamped, but I am not sure if that is the case with the newer ticket system.

WDWfanatic742
06-26-2007, 02:08 PM
I haven't seen any CM doing the hand stampping for years now. I don't think that they even use it anymore.

DizneyRox
06-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Base tickets allow you into one one park per day, but as many times that day as you want/need, EXCEPT if the park reaches capacity. If the park of your choice reaches capacity, you won't be allowed back in and will not be able to visit another less busy park.

The biometric scanners have replaced the need for hand stamps and are more reliable to prevent ticket sharing.

tink'72
06-26-2007, 04:39 PM
I thought you could go to another park in the same day with a base ticket BUT it would "charge" your ticket another day??:confused:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-26-2007, 06:49 PM
Nope, it prohibits you from doing that. The only way to go park to park is if you have the "hopper" option added to the ticket.

KAJUNKING
06-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I thought you could go to another park in the same day with a base ticket BUT it would "charge" your ticket another day??:confused:
no you can NOT burn an additional day to get in another park, a base ticket is for one park per day

RocknRoller94
07-26-2007, 02:50 PM
If they still do hand stamping, get our hand stamped and come back later. My advice for Park Hoppers: Plan your day ahead of time. That way, if you decide that if you aren't going to skip park to park, you buy a Base Ticket rather than a Park Hopper.

DizneyRox
07-26-2007, 04:45 PM
If they still do hand stamping, get our hand stamped and come back later.
They don't... They now use biometric scanners to tag a ticket to a person, making the handstamps a thing of the past.