PDA

View Full Version : Little ones extre magic hour

stephntampa
06-26-2007, 10:27 AM
What time does the little ones extrs magic hour start? We are going in October and plan to visit MK on the 24th. I seem to remember it starting at 8:00am. Also, we will be staying at BW. Using Disney transportaion, how long should we give ourselves to get there for the opening?

iheartmickey
06-26-2007, 10:58 AM
We are planning on going on the same day!!! :thumbsup::mickey:

I believe if I read the information right that the hour is before the park opens to the public, so I would say it starts at 8 am (since normal park hours start at 9 am).

As far as how long for transportation to the park ... I don't know. This is our first visit on site! I'll anxiously be awaiting others answers ...

See you there!!!;)

Goes4FastPass
06-26-2007, 11:16 AM
LOEMH will start at 8am and you want to be there at 8am or just before.

Busses will be running but we found BW to MK transportation to be horrible. You will at least stop at the Dolphin then the Swan then you may stop at YC then BC. What a milk route. When we stayed at the BW the busses never followed a 'circuit' we were always the first resort loaded going and the last dropped off returning.

You should plan to be at the BW bus stop soon after 7am (yikes!) or you could go to the main BW entrance and take a cab. I hate to encourage you to spend money but is is a possibility - figure ~$12 if you do.

LOEMH is a great time to get quality character interaction and the opportunity to ride many attractions in Fantasy Land with minimum wait.

Our LOEMH strategy was:
6:45 alarm. :alarm:
My family wants me killed. Up and breakfast bars & milk while getting dressed. (Restaurant breakfast would have pushed this time back even earlier ! !)
7:15 bus stop (POFQ to MK)
8:00 LOEMH
Then we continued from FL to Haunted Mansion then around the bend to Splash Mountain and BTMMRR then
10:45 Early lunch. (Seems early but it's been 4 hours since those breakfast bars). By now we've done a lot of FantLand and 3 other headliner attractions. Pecos Bill is empty - starts to get busy while we're there.
11:30 Exit lunch - the park is crowded... and my family thinks I'm brilliant:woohoo:

stephntampa
06-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the info..now if I could only get ressies for Rose and Crown for Illuminations..already booked up for our trip. :(