PDA

View Full Version : Spare Pixie Dust for a Lost Soul

MsMin
06-26-2007, 02:14 AM
I am turning to you guys for support b/c I am saddened b/c recently I lost a former client. She has been on my caseload twice in different systems and she is the type of woman who just touched my heart. She was a mother of 4 who fought desperately to give her children a better life. Many professionals pushed her away b/c she was very trying at times and most often slow to learn what was really best for her kids but she never gave up trying to make their lives better. She frustrated me at times but I knew that her efforts were only because she cared deeply for her children. She gave me her trust and I would like to give her something in return. I helped her and her kids fight many battles but I couldn't help her with her illness. She was in her mid 30's and leaves her 4 kids who will be split up and sent to different families. I can't give too many details b/c I can't identify her but I worry about her children and ask if anyone has any spare pixie dust or prayers for these children it would be appreciated. The kids are listed as high risk, meaning they don't have the best chance to have a life even close to what so many of us here know. Without their mom's love they have a long road ahead. I will miss her and her kids. I hope and pray that someone powerful will come into their lives and lead them to a brighter future.:cry:

MissStyles
06-26-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. It must be so hard when the work you do can be so trying. I really hope also that someone will come into the lives of the children and lift them up. :angel: Pixie dust for you, the children and ofcourse your former client. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Jenemmy
06-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Awww, God bless them. Here's hoping that a very special family comes along that can give those kiddos a second chance. I can't even fathom how they must feel.

It sure sounds like you made a big difference in all of their lives. I don't know exactly what you do, but I can make a pretty good assumption based on this post. It sounds as though you have such a wonderful heart.

Dsnygirl
06-26-2007, 09:00 AM
That is so very sad - I am sending as many prayers and as much :pixie: :pixie: as I can to those poor little children - I hope, like you do, that an angel steps in and gives them what their mother was so desperately trying to do. And you can feel good, even with her gone, b/c I'm sure that the fact that you didn't give up on her helped her be a better mother while she was here, and some of that was left behind with her children. Sending a :hug: your way...

mtown71
06-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Many prayers & pixie dust heading their & your way. My heart goes out to those kids & may God send loving families to those kids. May God also welcome the mother into His loving arms & allow her no more suffering.

offwego
06-26-2007, 09:26 AM
How sad. Prayers and pixie dust for this family. And some for you as well. Must be very difficult to balance all of these stressors in your life.

I hope the children find the support they need to make it.

Jeri Lynn
06-26-2007, 10:44 AM
This is indeed very sad, I know of a situation not quite the same but a young girl who lost her mom to cancer and she is now 15 years old. The path she has chosen is not a good one and she is currently in trouble with the courts...she still has her dad and 2 siblings but is learning the hard way. And she is a sweet girl, I am trying to help her out but I am limited as I am just a mom who knows her through cheerleading.

I hope your family comes through this ok. I'm sure the children must be having a hard time. I will keep them in my prayers.

Here we go again...
06-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Beth,
I am so sorry to hear this. I know you put your heart and soul into all of your cases so I know this must be tearing you apart.
My thoughts and prayers will be with these children. Let's hope and pray that something good happens in their life.
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Sending some pixie dust in the hopes that there is way these kids can all stay together. They must feel so lost already without losing each other too.

mrsgaribaldi
06-27-2007, 05:43 AM
Prayers and :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way Beth. What a sad story.

kakn7294
06-27-2007, 06:52 AM
What a heartbreaking story. I know how hard it is to want to help someone but not be able to. Here's a ton of pixie dust for you, her, and her kids. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: Hopefully things will work out better for them and give them all a brighter future.