PDA

View Full Version : Disney gift cards

dreamingofdisney77
06-25-2007, 10:02 PM
If you purchase gift cards at the Disney Stores in the malls.. are they valid in all of the Disney World Resorts, Restaurants and Theme parks? thank you..

Beast_fanatic
06-26-2007, 11:14 PM
They used to sell gift cards in the stores that were only good in the stores. I know there are gift cards available now that are good in the parks, and I think they are available for purchase at the stores.

Disney_or_bust
06-28-2007, 05:30 PM
This is a great question! I wanto to purchase park gift cards for my in-laws for our Christmas trip next year.

Tink#64
06-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I've never bought Disney gift cards, but I usually buy Disney Dollars, & have given as gifts to family & friends going. They spend everywhere. I buy & give Disney $ to DS's for holidays, report cards, etc. They don't need more at home all the time, but they always want more pins or another souvenear at WDW.

Does anyone know about the Scrips program. Disney has just been added to our list of vendors. I get credit at my DS's school for purchasing gift cards from this program. If anyone reads this & knows about it I would appreciate it. I don't know if these giftcards are accepted everywhere at WDW. :confused: