PDA

View Full Version : park music

cfoshe
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM
hey all,

Can you buy the park/ride music and audio on a CD in the parks? I listen to the music on live365, and that is the sound tracks that i am looking for. Or can you supply me with a different source for this music.

thanks

LovinWDW
06-25-2007, 09:16 PM
There is a CD with most of the ride music. It is a double CD with 18 songs on each disk. It covers all 4 parks with a majority of the songs coming from the MK. I bought is last year in the art gallery at DDD.

EmcDuckRN
06-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Do you remember the name of the album? I'm looking for one too.

LovinWDW
06-25-2007, 09:53 PM
It's called "Where Magic Lives" official album. The cover is dark blue with Sorcerer (spelling?) Mickey on the front. It is very good. Another good one is "Wishes, a magical gathering of disney dreams". Both were purchased in the parks.

cfoshe
06-25-2007, 10:02 PM
:joy::woohoo::yay::high5:

thanks much. any other good disney cd titles will be welcome.

:secret:my DW thinks i am nuts. but she is the one that can not stand that we have 43 days left. I am reminded through out the day.:)

DizneyRox
06-26-2007, 06:04 AM
There is a CD with most of the ride music. ...
I think you meant to say SOME of the ride music.

The CD is your best source for released music currently, but it really is a very small sampling of the parks. You can look for some of the older releases as well, there are some tracks that are no longer available. You can also check google to find some Disney audio. Like I said, the CD is a VERY, VERY small subset of park music that's in circulation. Almost INSIGNIFICANT in the grand scheme of things.

MGKpotc8283
06-26-2007, 11:18 AM
Didn't they used to have CD Creators in stores throughout the parks? I can remember my brother always making cd's with these machines. I specifically remember one in the store right next to the International Gateway in Epcot. You could basically create your own cd with music from the parks.

DizneyRox
06-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Didn't they used to have CD Creators in stores throughout the parks?
Yes, they were called WDW Forever Kiosks. For a measly $20 you could pick 10 songs for a CD. There was a Disneyland Forever Kiosk as well over on the left coast.

These were pulled I think sometime in 2000 or 2001 and nothing has surfaced to replace them. You options are now the Official Albums or somewhat sketchy Internet sources.