PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a funny story, now that I think about it...

SignguyTom
06-25-2007, 08:31 PM
We talked to a DVC rep in on our WDW trip in May '06 for a little while, but did not do the tour. OK, now the kind of funny part. On our plane trip home, a guy sat next to us who had done the tour and had all of the literature. I never caught his name, but he was a young minister from Knoxville, TN who was also heavily into comic books. Said his wife, who was sitting a few rows back, was always hounding him over his comic book weakness. Anyway, he is the one who actually got us fired up about the DVC. He explained how the whole process worked as well as, if not better than, the actual DVC rep we had spoken to earlier in DTD. When we got off the plane for our connecting flight in Nashville, his wife came up to me and asked if we were OK - if he had actually talked our ears completely off. I can just picture her rolling her eyes, feeling helpless that he was out of reach and just had to let him ramble. :rotfl:

If you are out there anywhere, KUDOS, Brother! :thumbsup:

Well, once we got back home, I came to Intercot for info and advice. That is where I learned about The Timeshare Store and the resale market. We saved about $1800 this way and even though it took a while to complete, the entire process was one of the easiest things we have ever done. I can't wait to start using it!

Lucille
06-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Congratulations on your membership!

disneycouple2004
06-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Let me be the first to say....WELCOME HOME !!
and many more to come ..:thumbsup::congrats:

January-2007
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
That is funny. Congrats on the decision!

rsumrall
06-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Congrats. We, too, bought sight unseen just because we love the other Disney resorts so much! I also bought through resale and saved $$$$$.

SgtTigger
06-28-2007, 08:01 PM
As DVC says....

Welcome Home....................

:cop: :tigger:

Tyson The Lab
06-30-2007, 10:35 PM
HAHAHA I wonder if his wife was sitting separately on purpose???? Maybe she had heard enough about DVC during their trip?

Boston5602
07-04-2007, 08:04 PM
HAHAHA I wonder if his wife was sitting separately on purpose???? Maybe she had heard enough about DVC during their trip?

:haha:

Horizon93
07-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Congrats and :welcome: home!