PDA

View Full Version : Thrill ride help

TuscanRaider
06-25-2007, 06:47 PM
I would like to get my brother to go on some thrill rides like space mountain and tower of terror. He hasn't really done too many thrill rides and I would like to get him started. He said that he would do Test Track but there is still the possibility he won't. He is old enough to do them.

Any ideas or suggestions? :mickey:

Jeri Lynn
06-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Test Track is probably a good place to start. I'm not a fan of TOT due to the motion sickness factor for me. I don't mind space mountain but I don't ride it every trip. Maybe your brother should try the Barnstormer in Toontown before Space Mountain...

ghost999
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
maybe splash moutain or big thunder moutain:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
06-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Big Thunder Mountain would be my suggestion :mickey:

Strmchsr
06-25-2007, 07:44 PM
If he's still pretty young, Goofy's Barnstormer might be a good place to start, otherwise I agree with the posters above that Big Thunder Mtn is the perfect thrill ride starting point. Enough of a thrill to be fun, but not truly scary at all.

TuscanRaider
06-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Thank you everyone! :mickey: Big Thunder Mountain was one of my first "big" rides so I think that is a good choice.

:hmghost::figment::mjump:

Donald Duck 224
06-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Big Thunder Mountain would be my suggestion :mickey:

That might be the best, but a while back we tried to start my cousin on BTM, but it didnt work out so well.

Dizneyfan
06-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I would definately try Goofy's Barnstormer in Mickey's Toontown fair first. This ride will more than likely give him a little taste of the thrill rides. Maybe after riding this he will want to move on to bigger and better things.:coaster:

RocknRoller94
07-26-2007, 02:56 PM
I would suggest starting small. Don't put him on something too big, or he may never ride a Thrill Ride again. Test Track is a good suggestion.