PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Find It!!!!!!

DisneyDiva20
06-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Does anyone remember the video they used to play for the Space Mountain ride, were you are waiting in line to go on the ride and they had televisions and the show was SM T.V, when I was a little girl that show would calm me down because I was so nervous, and the only two characters I remember were AC Slater from Saved By The Bell and Otho from Beetlejuice! If anyone knows were I can find this video again please let me know!! I already checked You Tube:(! Thanks so much and have a Magical day hehe!!:thumbsup::mickey:

JPL
06-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I have lots of video from the parks through various sources and so far the only thing I have seen floating around from the SMTV is an OK copy of the audio no video at all. I'm guessing since SM is not a video friendly attraction not many people bothered to tape the pre-show.

MickeyandTink
06-26-2007, 02:59 PM
I guess I'm dating myself, but the only video I remember from SM was when you would pass by a TV while waiting in line that showed excerpts from 20K Leagues Under the Sea on the RCA videodisc player. :old:

(For you kids who don't know what a videodisc player is, it was essentially a DVD the same size as a 33 record. What's a record, you say? Never mind.)

KAJUNKING
06-26-2007, 03:37 PM
i would google it and see what you might come up with, ive found a lot of stuff with google video

Camping Mom
06-27-2007, 12:32 AM
I don't remember this at all. Our first time was 1992. Was it before that?