PDA

View Full Version : Age for Bibbidi Boutique

csmith157
06-25-2007, 03:00 PM
My daughter will be 3 years 8 months old when we visit Disney in September. Will she still be too young for BBB? Should we save this for a trip when she is older?

Thanks,
Connie

tink'72
06-25-2007, 03:41 PM
I think she will be the perfect age for BBB. When I went in April there were little girls coming out of BBB all dressed in their princess dresses with their hair and make up done and they just seemed to love it!

mook3y
06-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Our DD will be 3 and 3 months when we go this September. In discussing it, we decided that the pictures and memories we will have from the boutique will well be worth the cost. Plus, we are doing it the same night as the Halloween party, so we don't have to worry about packing a costume for her! :D

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Our little Princess is going to be one month shy of 4 when she goes for the castle package at BBB in the Castle. She is very excited to go!! :cloud9:

We saw lots of girls 3-4 coming out of BBB in DTD last September and they looked like they had a wonderful time.

I say go for it!

r4kids
06-25-2007, 09:01 PM
My DD's (6 & 4) and DN (3) are doing the BBB in Sept. This will be a first for all of us and we are very excited. We are also doing it on a MNSSHP night. My DD's are going as Tinker Bell ( 2 different outfits of course) do they have a Tinker Bell theme like Cindy or Belle?

RaRaRoundTheWorld
06-25-2007, 10:13 PM
My niece was 3 &1/2 and loved it. She and her parents felt showered with appreciation all day long after the session.
I'm anti-makeup & hair-do until my daughter is a teenager. However, I booked it for my niece since her mother was planning to take her anyway.
It turned out to be a very light make-up application - more a dusting of light pink fairy dust. The hair was a little wild and colorful, but not in bad taste, reasonably childish. The "godmother" was receptive to concerns of my sister-in-law and took her time.
So, now, I've changed my mind and will allow my DD (who will be 4Y5Mo) to book an appointment.

I hope this helps!

LovinWDW
06-25-2007, 10:51 PM
My daughter did it at 3 and 4 and loved it both times. She is still talking about it. We will be going back to BBB on Oct. 31 to get her ready for MNSSHP. This time in the castle though. Do it, your daighter will love it!:thumbsup:

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 08:16 AM
I think she will love it!!! I have seen many little girls at the parks and the younger ones seem to enjoy it the most! Especially the attention from CMs and guests as a result of being a beautiful princess.

crazykids
06-26-2007, 08:30 AM
My daughter will be 3ys & 5months when we take her this September. We made her appt at the casle on the same day that will be attending MNSSHP.

csmith157
06-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Thank you for the input. I just made reservations for the castle package for September 28 at 3:30 at the MK Castle location. I can't believe they stil actually had a time. We have ADR's at Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:40 then off to MNNSHP. We will probably have to use one day from our regular park hopper tickets to get in to MK and not our MNNSHP tickets since her appointment is earlier than 4, but that's ok. We'll also have to give up our breakfast ADRs at Hollywood & Vine. That may be way too much to do in one day.

Connie

doombuggy
06-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Sounds like a plan - she's going to love the "makeover."

Have a great time!

r4kids
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Thank you for the input. I just made reservations for the castle package for September 28 at 3:30 at the MK Castle location. I can't believe they stil actually had a time. We have ADR's at Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:40 then off to MNNSHP. We will probably have to use one day from our regular park hopper tickets to get in to MK and not our MNNSHP tickets since her appointment is earlier than 4, but that's ok. We'll also have to give up our breakfast ADRs at Hollywood & Vine. That may be way too much to do in one day.

Connie

We will be there @ 5:10pm with 3 little princesses. DD's and DN, getting makeover's! We should see you there. We are also doing MNSSHP that night.:pumpkin: :ghost::blackcat:! 87 days !!!!