PDA

View Full Version : hey howdy hey ;)

Main Street Jim
06-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that due to some, uhh, "circumstances" (long and BAD story), I am no longer with the WDW company. Loved my job, loved the people I worked *with*...and, being gone for over two weeks now, I sure do miss my park and my trains :( I am, however, in the process of looking for work elsewhere, along with fighting my termination.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alright, and hope to get back to the parks soon ;)

Thanks, and have a *Disney day*! :mickey:

Flower
06-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh no Jim, that is terrible! I hope everything works out for you :pixie:

Septbride2002
06-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Jim I'm sorry to hear this :(

ghost999
06-25-2007, 12:18 PM
i really hope that you can get back on your feet jim and get back to the parks. :(:mickey:

offwego
06-25-2007, 12:20 PM
Jim, sorry to hear this. I hope that saying about doors and windows means a much brighter future is just around the corner for you.

Please keep in touch.

disneydrmr
06-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Oh Jim... I'm so sorry to hear this. I've also been the victim of "circumstances" so I know how hard it is. But I've landed upright on my feet and I know you will too! We're all here for you! :hug:

Beach Club Babe
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, Jim!:(

I hope things work out for you in the best possible manner!

Christine
06-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Oh Jim, I hate hearing this!

Hope everything works out for you!

Take care and good luck! :mickey:

MsMin
06-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Sending :pixie: and well wishes. So sorry to hear this news I know it's tough :(

pogo
06-25-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this Jim. Here is some :pixie: for you and I hope everything turns out OK. :D

kakn7294
Jim, that's terrible! I was looking forward to trying to find you in August. Good luck with the job search - I hope everything works out well for you.

RedSoxFan
Sorry to hear this. I hope things turn out well for you.:mickey:

Here we go again...
06-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Jim,
I am so sorry to hear this. I was planning to track you down next week.
I hope things work out for you and hope to see you back in the park soon!

mrsgaribaldi
06-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Sorry to hear that Jim. Here's some :pixie::pixie::pixie:for a great new job:mickey:

Piglet822
06-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Jim, I'm so sorry to hear this. Here's some :pixie: for you. I hope things work out for you.

MMouse6937
06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
That's horrible, I so liked hearing your insider view :( I hope all goes well for you and it doesn't taint your view of Disney. Good luck to you and let us know how things go!! :hug:

Marilyn Michetti
06-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Oh, Jim, NO! Let justice prevail. I think that we should all ask for Jim personally when we get on the train, and go "WHAT"!!! Public opinion counts.

Good luck Jim! Those of us that have met you, will be looking for you again.:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Jim, I'm so sorry to hear that! They've lost a great employee and hopefully they'll wake up and realize that. Is there anything we can do to help? Write to someone?
We tried to find you last time we were there and were looking forward to finding you this time around. I'm not giving up hope that you'll be back there.
Good luck and please keep us posted!!Pixie dust heading your way.

CanadianWDWFan
06-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Jim, I am sorry to hear this.:( I am sure things will work out just fine for you.

Here is some :pixie: and Good Luck for you!

sgdisney
06-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Jim, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had been. So sorry to hear about the job, hopefully things will either work out with WDW or something better is around the corner.

Maleficent's Dad
06-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Jim,
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I sincerely hope that things work out for the best.

Keep us informed if you're back soon - and here's some :pixie: :wishes: to help you along your journey! :smickey:

LandFan
06-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Jim, I hope things work out well for you - you are practically a Disney icon for crying out loud!:thumbsup: I hope you win and are back with your trains soon - I'm sure they mean the world to you.

All the pixie dust I've got...

Dr. Disney
06-25-2007, 10:37 PM
:mad:

ibrowse17
06-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Our thoughts are with you, best of luck:thumbsup:

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Let us know if we can do something to help! We were looking forward to meeting you in Sept. Hope you are able to fight and win! Please let your intercot family help you if we can!!!!

Diznee4Me
06-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Hate to hear the bad news Jim. Hope all works out and for the better. Keep us posted!

Carol
06-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Folks -

Please do not take this the wrong way - but there are two sides to any story and as Management I have to step in.

As a member of this community we all know Jim and can sympathize with his plight. We do not know him as an employee OR the circumstances surrounding this termination.

INTERCOT should not be the podium for those details. It is between Jim and Disney Company.

Thank you.

Mousefever
06-26-2007, 12:33 PM
To Jim's credit, and the lack of edited comments, it appears that Jim is not trying to make this thread a public rant against Disney. Very classy, Jim! Thanks for keeping us on track by your reminder, Carol.

Jim, I hope that your difficulties are resolved in a timely manner and that I will be able to look for you the next time we visit!

:dory:

T-Belle
06-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Jim, I can't think of the Disney trains without thinking of you. I hope everything goes well for you. Whether your working for Disney or not you will always affectionately be our
MAIN STREET JIM :hug:
:train:

Natazu
06-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Very sorry Jim. We're here for you.

Jym and Rachel

DisneyorBust
06-27-2007, 08:38 AM
Sorry to read about this Jim. Here's hoping for the best outcome for you!

Main Street Jim
06-27-2007, 10:30 AM
LandFan wrote:
you are practically a Disney icon for crying out loud!Awwww...y'all are all alright, ya know that? ;)

Thanks for the kind words; they really mean a lot to me being that I've been here on Intercot for about 5 years now, and was with the company for at least six years.

Yeah, I know I didn't want to go into detail surrounding my "termination" as I knew it would probably get ugly.

If any of y'all are planning to come to MK and look for me on the trains, please *ask* for for my girlfriend of a year and a half - Donna - and let her know you know me through Intercot. ;)

Thanks again, ya'll!

dolphinmickey9170
06-27-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm so sorry Jim, keep your chin up, things will turn around. Take care!! I'll be asking in August for you;)

crazypoohbear
06-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Jim I'm sorry to hear about your job. We'll be sure to ask for you in August. Where does Donna work exactly?? Is she on the trains as well?

hoop de do
06-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Good Luck and keep postin'. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
06-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about it. I know what it's like to lose a job you love. Good luck.

:sulley:

murphy1
06-28-2007, 02:56 PM
Oh, Jim, I just saw this thread, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know everything will work out for you. Wow, that card you gave us will be a collector's item now! I haven't met anyone who works for Disney with as much knowledge and enthusiasm as you. Take care.

DizneyRox
06-28-2007, 08:15 PM
... I haven't met anyone who works for Disney with as much knowledge and enthusiasm as you. Take care.
Good CMs seem to be a dying breed!

Main Street Jim
06-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks again for all the nice things, guys and gals. And for those of you who've asked, yes, Donna basically took over my spot on the trains...LOLOL

alittle figment of your imagination
07-03-2007, 12:05 PM
This post prompted me to take a momentary break from my Intercot "retirement"... i'm so sorry to hear about that Jim... It's so sad that Disney is letting go of Cast Members who truly care about the park...

I wish you luck in all your future endeavours!

Max

SurferStitch
07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm so sorry, Jim. :(

Everything seems to work out for the better, so just look forward to the great things to come for you. :pixie:

MrIMAX
07-05-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this Jim. I hope things get resolved for you. Keep us posted!

offero
07-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear that, I wish you luck with everything.

magicman
07-05-2007, 05:51 PM
- Here's to hoping that my kids will get to meet you at the WDW Trains in the future.:tiphat:

VOTE MAIN STREET JIM FOR PRESIDENT

Mickey91
07-07-2007, 05:58 PM
:tink::pixie:Hi Jim! I keep coming back hoping things have changed! All our prayers and pixie dust!:pixie::tink:

Main Street Jim
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks again for all the kind words. I should be hearing something here soon (within the next week or so) as to when I could get back to working at the park.

Sure do 'preciate y'all!

bleukarma
07-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Good luck!!! Heres some pixie dust for a good outcome! :pixie:

kakn7294
07-11-2007, 04:00 PM
:pixie: for a great outcome for you! Keep us updated - I want to know if I can look you up in August!

ImagiAsh
07-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey Jim! Sorry to hear about what has happened, although I'm glad to know you will be finding out soon when/ if you're going to resume. Unfortunately, it will be too late for me to swing by and say hello. I am leaving for Disney tomorrow. I will say hi to Donna if I see her, though! Take it easy. :mickey:

crazypoohbear
07-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed that things work out and we get to meet you in August :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
07-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Hi Jim, sending prayers your way! Here's hoping we meet you and Donna in November!

Bethis26fan
07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best.

dolphinmickey9170
07-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey Jim, it's been a couple weeks since we last heard from you.....how are things going? We really miss you!

scooterca42
07-26-2007, 04:49 PM
What they said...:blush: hope there is some good news in the offing. Wishing all the best.

PeterPan
07-26-2007, 07:12 PM
I am truly astounded! I thought you were the kind of Disney Guy who would eventually be RUNNING the railroad - as in TOP LEAD GUY. It is none of our business what happened, but something is seriously wrong here with this situation. You were a GOLDEN Disney Cast Member as far as all of us here are concerned.

mouseketeer mom
07-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Jim,
I don't know what happened, but I can tell you're hurting from this! Us too..I feel closer to WDW reading all of your posts! We will be there in November..where can we find you? I'd love to meet you and give you a great big hello! I don't mean to sound out of it, but do you drive the train? I'm always the last to know:blush: Lisa

crazypoohbear
07-28-2007, 12:08 PM
How did things work out???
It's been awhile
Hope we will see you again the end of August.

Donalds Duckie
07-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey, Jim. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still keeping you in my prayers that things work out just the way they are supposed to! I hope that means you are back on your Trains soon!:mickey:

As you can, let us know how things how things are going for you.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-29-2007, 12:39 AM
I hope the fact that we haven't heard from Jim means he's too busy back at work to have the time to post?

divinedi
07-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey Jim, let us know how things went. Hope it all turned out for the best!:number1:

disneydeb
07-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Jim,
Can you believe I just saw this? Take care and I hope we see you again real soon!
:mickey:deb

Main Street Jim
07-30-2007, 10:02 AM
[VOTE MAIN STREET JIM FOR PRESIDENT:D :D :D

I thought you were the kind of Disney Guy who would eventually be RUNNING the railroad - as in TOP LEAD GUY. You were a GOLDEN Disney Cast Member as far as all of us here are concerned.

Man...I wish all y'all's comments here could help me out...LOLOLOLOL
Thanks for ALL of the support...and I truly mean that.

So here's what all's going on right now.

I have been out looking for jobs elsewhere...I even applied at Shades of Green, Rainforest Cafe', and the Swolphin (that's "Swan and Dolphin" for you newbs....:P) since they're outside companies on Disney property. However - the company has made me an offer on returning to work, but it wouldn't be back on the trains (although that's what I'm fighting for). I have thought about going to either Tomorrowland Attractions (if Donna wants to saty at MK), or going over to Everest (where I'll be "Jungle Jim"...LOLOLOL) if Donna wants to go back to Safaris.

But anyways...again...I *really* appreciate all the support. It really means a lot to me.

Flower
07-30-2007, 10:30 AM

I have been out looking for jobs elsewhere...I even applied at Shades of Green, Rainforest Cafe', and the Swolphin (that's "Swan and Dolphin" for you newbs....:P) since they're outside companies on Disney property. However - the company has made me an offer on returning to work, but it wouldn't be back on the trains (although that's what I'm fighting for). I have thought about going to either Tomorrowland Attractions (if Donna wants to saty at MK), or going over to Everest (where I'll be "Jungle Jim"...LOLOLOL) if Donna wants to go back to Safaris.

Hi Jim,

Glad to hear that they have offered to bring you back, too bad it is not on the trains though. You just seem to love it at Disney so much I really hope everything works out for you! Hopefully we will see you there in September!!:thumbsup:

Beach Club Babe
07-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Continued PD to get you back to working where you love to be! I'm glad at least that they are making you an offer, even if it is not on the trains!

Mickey91
07-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Glad you are at least being offered something. I will continue to pray that your trains are back within reach!:mickey::train::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Donalds Duckie
07-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the update Jim!:mickey: Continued prayers for your circumstances. Although, I am very happy to hear that they have made you an offer to return. I hope something works out for you back at WDW.

trackbarroness
07-31-2007, 08:59 PM
:D :D :D

But anyways...again...I *really* appreciate all the support. It really means a lot to me.

Diffently Tomorrowland Attractions dude. :thumbsup:
Well anyway hope all goes well for you in your job search. :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-31-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't know what happened, but I think if you get your foot back in the door, that's half the battle. And then you can hopefully get back to your trains eventually. Let us know what you decide so we know where to look for you in 4 weeks.

mickey&missy
08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm glad to hear you maybe back! I really hope you get to go back to the trains!!

Lots of :pixie: I hope everything gets worked out!

magicman
08-03-2007, 02:14 PM
I have thought about going to either Tomorrowland Attractions (if Donna wants to saty at MK), or going over to Everest (where I'll be "Jungle Jim"...LOLOLOL) if Donna wants to go back to Safaris.

If you can't get back to the trains right away. I think your expertise at Expedition Everest would be great. You could be "Sherpa Jim".

TINKERBELL_82
08-03-2007, 04:21 PM
"Jungle Jim" does have a nice ring to it....:mickey:

Main Street Jim
08-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Another option - that I didn't think about until Donna and I ran into another CM friend of ours at AK Friday, and he mentioned it - is still steam: the Riverboat at MK. :D

Anyways...tomorrow's my meeting (Tuesday), so I'll keep y'all posted later in the week.

crazypoohbear
08-06-2007, 11:01 AM
good luck tomorrow. Keeping our fingers crossed that we get to see you in 3 weeks.

mickey&missy
08-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Good luck tomorrow Jim! I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Tink35
08-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully you'll be back in the Kingdom soon!!:mickey:

kakn7294
08-06-2007, 03:28 PM
:pixie: Good luck Jim - we'll be arriving in the World on Aug 11. I sure would like to meet you somewhere! I'll keep checking this thread for an update!

Jasper
08-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Good luck tomorrow Jim!!

I would also like to make a general comment to everyone about Jim's reluctance to post much about what happened. I have been in Human Resources for the last 15 years and have been on the opposite side of the table on several occasions. Based on that experience I can tell you that Jim is doing the EXACT correct thing in not saying much more than the fact that he is no longer employed at WDW. If someone like Jim were to go into a public forum like this and bare his soul then the employer would automatically be less likely to want to deal with him. Plus it is just the classy thing to do.

Anytime you have a disagreement with an employer it is always best to play things close to the vest if you have any hopes of ever returning there.

MMouse6937
08-06-2007, 03:59 PM
I haven't posted in a while on this thread Jim but I've been thinking of you!! I hope everything works out well in your meeting. We'll be in the World in Sept and would love to stop by and say hi. Keep us posted. :pixie:

dolphinmickey9170
08-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Our thoughts, prayers, and of course pixie dust are coming your way for tomorrow. Hope it goes well.

Flower
08-06-2007, 09:32 PM
:pixie: I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow Jim!!! :pixie:

divinedi
08-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Best of luck Jim:pixie: we're all pulling for you!:grouphug:

Let us know how things turn out!:number1::number1::number1:

Main Street Jim
08-08-2007, 09:45 AM
So I had my meeting with Employee Relations, and our MK Park Operations Vice President was there as well. I won't find out an outcome until next week.

Keepin' y'all posted...;)

kakn7294
08-08-2007, 10:19 AM
So I had my meeting with Employee Relations, and our MK Park Operations Vice President was there as well. I won't find out an outcome until next week.

Jim, you're killing me! I leave for WDW on Sat and won't have internet access for a week. Now how am I supposed to get the good news (I'm thinking positively!) when you post the outcome next week? I'll have to ask around the trains and hopefully run into Donna. More :pixie: and good luck to you!!!

Flower
08-08-2007, 02:38 PM
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

:pixie: :pixie:

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-08-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you Jim. Let us know the minute you hear anything, OK?

trackbarroness
08-11-2007, 05:18 AM

Good Luck Jim hope you hear good news real soon.

crazypoohbear
08-11-2007, 08:08 AM
So, Jim... WHEN you get back on the trains will you give all the Intercotee's that have been pulling for you a free train ride.

BronxTigger
08-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Any updates?

jefmblrd
08-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Jim, I'm just reading this thread for the first time, and I'm hoping that everything works out the way you want it to. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and pulling for you all the way.

mickey&missy
08-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Jim, I've been thinking of you, I hope you get word soon and you'll be back in the parks quickly! lots more :pixie:

HOLITRIN
08-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Jim, we need you back!! I'm hoping to ride with you on our next visit. Hoping and praying for you!!

:train:

Vintage Disney
08-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Jim, I hope you get some good news soon. I send you best wishes and good thoughts for whatever direction life may send you.

crazypoohbear
08-16-2007, 04:19 PM

It's Thursday Afternoon....
Any word????
Hope not hearing means you're back on the trains:party:

jefmblrd
08-16-2007, 05:19 PM
It's Thursday Afternoon....
Any word????
Hope not hearing means you're back on the trains:party:

I'm hoping the same thing.

Main Street Jim
08-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately, it's now Saturday...and no word at all.

I have a couple of job offers outside the company that I need to look into, due to finances being where they are right now for me. It's been rough, believe me, but I can't afford to not be working any more.

I'll let y'all know what's up ;)

crazypoohbear
08-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Unfortunately, it's now Saturday...and no word at all.

I have a couple of job offers outside the company that I need to look into, due to finances being where they are right now for me. It's been rough, believe me, but I can't afford to not be working any more.

I'll let y'all know what's up ;)

SAY WHAT????!!!!:noway::bang:

Have you heard from "your people" on the hold up???
I still want to meet you in 9 days!
We will keep praying for you.
but, you have to do what needs to be done to pay the bills :(

glenpreece
08-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Good luck Jim, I hope all works out for you:mickey:.

Terra
08-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Gosh, I gotta get out of the mommy thread in water cooler more often. I just saw this!!

Goodness I hope you hear something soon...I was getting ready to go to MK in a couple of weeks and wanted to say hey!!

Sending lots of :pixie: keep us posted wherever you end up!!!

We love you!

jefmblrd
08-19-2007, 11:46 PM
:D :D :D

I'm sorry you haven't heard anything, and I'm hoping for the best. I also hope the above offer is still open, so you could go back to work for Disney in some capacity if that's what you want.

brownie
08-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Jim, I hope everything works out for you. Good luck! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Main Street Jim
08-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Well, according to "the people" that were at my meeting a couple weeks ago, I should have heard something *last week*. Here it is now Monday almost two weeks later, and still nothing.

For those of you that wanted to meet me, please say "Hi" to Donna (her and I are dating :D) on the trains (conductor/weekend engineer), and let her know you're pulling for me ;) It really stinks to not be working at the parks, especially on the trains. I certainly wasn't there for the money...LOLOL

MMouse6937
08-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Yikes Jim, I keep checking back everyday for more info, I'm on pins and needles. I know you'll let us know as soon as you know something. Good luck to you, hope it comes through soon so we can say hi when we get there in Sept. Take care! :hug:

Mousefever
08-20-2007, 11:32 AM
That must be SO FRUSTRATING for you, Jim! It's terrible to have to wait so long for information that has such a big impact on your life! I'm also checking every day to see if there is a happy ending to your struggle. We're still pulling for you!

:dory:

mickey&missy
08-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Geez Jim! It must be driving you crazy! I hope no news is good news!

Crow
08-20-2007, 09:44 PM
sorry to hear this about someone who loved WDW
and yet my ex gets work there and she doesnt like the mouse....:confused:

BrerSchultzy
08-21-2007, 03:59 PM
We're thinking about you Jim! You have certainly touched so many lives with your own magic, both at WDW and here on Intercot. It seems almost tragic that the magic is seemingly blocked from coming back to enrich you. I have faith, though, that you will be paid back in spades. Some how, some way. If there is any balance to the universe, you will soon know that special feeling of joy and magic that you have provided so selflessly to countless strangers and friends in your lifetime.

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Hope the pixie dust helps.

Terra
08-21-2007, 11:37 PM
I have faith, though, that you will be paid back in spades. Some how, some way. If there is any balance to the universe, you will soon know that special feeling of joy and magic that you have provided so selflessly to countless strangers and friends in your lifetime.

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Hope the pixie dust helps.

I totally agree!! :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

crazypoohbear
08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Well, according to "the people" that were at my meeting a couple weeks ago, I should have heard something *last week*. Here it is now Monday almost two weeks later, and still nothing.

For those of you that wanted to meet me, please say "Hi" to Donna (her and I are dating :D) on the trains (conductor/weekend engineer), and let her know you're pulling for me ;) It really stinks to not be working at the parks, especially on the trains. I certainly wasn't there for the money...LOLOL

Can't you get "your people" to call "their people" and get a definitive answer???
I really hope things work out.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-23-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm still holding out hope for you too Jim! We leave next Tuesday and really wanted to meet you. I tried to find you in Dec 2005 but you weren't working the day I looked for you.
Here's hoping you'll be back to work real soon!

disneynarula
08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
I hope things work out for you. We will be going end of Sept. DS(3) is a huge train freak. All he talks about is riding the train at "Mickey's House." Hope to see you there.

martinfamily5
08-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Jim, our family has enjoyed reading your posts for several years now and I am so sorry to hear about your struggle. We will be there in Oct and will look you up because I am sure that you will be back on the trains by then. God Bless.

Main Street Jim
08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Well, here it is, THREE WEEKS later and still nothing. However, one option I'm hearing is to return to the park, but NOT on Main Street (which means NOT on the trains). The thing is, the "incident" that allegedly got me fired, wasn't anything that I did wrong - I only informed a guest that we couldn't take ECVs on the train (which we can't), and the guest went to City Hall and complained that I was the "rudest" "employee" (sic) at least THREE HOURS after I got off work that day. (However, as a side note, there were "other" "guest-related" incidents that got reported to City Hall - in my name, of course - that apparentlt contributed to the whole thing). I was only doing my job in all instances.

Ya know.......

no, I'm not going there. I'm gonna quit here while I'm ahead ;) And, yes, I'm fighting to get my job back on the trains.

MMouse6937
08-27-2007, 11:31 AM
Jim, I gasped when I saw you had posted again, thinking that the info had finally arrived!! :mad: How frustrating!! I just keep hoping that you'll hear soon and be there on that train when we get there in three weeks. Take care, keep the faith!! :thumbsup:

John
08-27-2007, 12:09 PM
At the risk of sounding like a meanie - and sometimes as a webmaster you have to make tough decisions, I am going to close this thread.

Jim, I feel for you and your situation, but this is a matter between you and your employer and really isn't something that we as a site should be involved in. Those of you who want updates should contact Jim individually.

I wish you nothing but the best and hope things work out the way you want them to.