PDA

View Full Version : Re: Can I offer any assistance?

GrumpyFan
06-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Quoted from - Can I offer any assistance? (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=108333) by PolyGirl40 -

If you notice something that needs to be changed simply drop an email to [email protected]

Not to harp on or bash the mods, because I know y'all stay busy just trying to keep things running sometimes. But, I've submitted several updates and suggestions for updates in the last couple of months, but I haven't seen any of them posted.

I love the forums here on Intercot because they are always friendly, helpful and clean, but the other information here can be somewhat lacking or outdated at times.

Scar
06-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I would like to go on record saying that I once submitted a mistake to Carol and she promptly fixed it. :thumbsup:

(Maybe being a Mets fan had something to do with it.)

big blue and hairy
06-25-2007, 10:50 AM
I would like to go on record saying that I once submitted a mistake to Carol and she promptly fixed it. :thumbsup:

(Maybe being a Mets fan had something to do with it.)

Well of course it did...LET'S GO METS!!!!

:sulley:

Carol
06-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Let me clarify.......

I can assure you a lot of time is spent in Info Central. I have the messy house to prove it. I get one day off a week. Last week that was spent updating resort maps instead of dusting my house. ;)

You have to realize we all have lives outside of the boards and we are volunteers.

I take this very seriously. Updates are done as a priority. It's much more important to keep the front page, hours, rehabs ..etc. current - than what's for lunch at Kona.

Also - If I get suggestions I do not think warrant a page of it's own - it's not done. It's my discretion.

We cannot have a delegated page for absolutely everything. Major items - yes. Other things can be covered on the discussion boards.

We do appreciate suggestions and they are always considered.

Changing out information is an entirely different thing. AND if anyone is wondering --- menus are to be used as guidelines and are not updated unless member submit the newer versions.

As stated in the other thread ... send stuff off to the address listed in the other thread. If you do not receive a reply than resubmit. It's very possible the email did not go through.

I am closing this to discussion. Feel free to contact me via PM. Thank you.