PDA

View Full Version : GCH..I should know this, but I don't...

drevlo
06-25-2007, 12:39 AM
As an AP holder for many years, I should know if AP nights are ever available for the GCH...but I don't.
Does anyone know if they ever offer the AP nights at the GCH?
We've used the rates on the DLH and Paradise Pier on multiple occasions, but never looked into the GCH.

Thanks!:mickey:

Lucille
06-25-2007, 12:25 PM
I believe that the standard 10% discount is available at the GC. Discounts greater than that seem to be few and far between lately.

NotaGeek
06-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Room discounts and discounts of tickets for friend usually come around in the Fall/Winter. Last year there were only 2 times that I can remember. As soon as discounts are posted someone will put the info up here on INTERCOT!

ChipDale
06-26-2007, 11:17 AM
I know they offered them in February because we were offered a lower price at the Grand Californian than we got at the Disneyland Hotel (we stuck with the Disneyland Hotel though. :D )

BrerGnat
06-26-2007, 10:19 PM
They do occasionally offer AP Night rates at the Grand, but it is SO hard to get them!

They are always only offered for Sun-Thurs nights though, never on Friday or Saturday.

You have to be really on top of things to score an AP night rate at the Grand. As soon as they release them, they're booked up, it seems.

I am hoping to stay at the Grand in late October for a few nights, and I am hoping for AP rates, but not counting on it.

I will make a reservation anyway, and if the AP Night rate comes out, bonus, but if not, oh well...