PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Concierge Rooms

WDWfanatic742
06-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Need some help with this one as this will be are first time staying there:

1. What is the view from the 7th floor in the main building?

2. Is Whispering Canyon Café worth going to and eating at?

3. How is the transportation to and from the resort to Magic Kingdom (Mainly The Boat)?

4. Do the Concierge rooms have anything special in them? Like more room or something?

TammiMcMan
06-24-2007, 11:38 PM
I can answer a couple of those.

#1. Concierge views include woods, standard and courtyard. You can request an MK view with the pre-planning staff. I know specifically that room #7060 has a great view of the castle and fireworks.

#4. The size of the rooms is exactly the same, as are the bathroom amenities. The only difference is that turn down service is automatic on the club level and there are robes already hanging in your closet.

DawsonAR
06-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I can answer the transportation question. the boats are great but the lines are sometime long early in the morning. We found it faster to take the boat to the CR and then ride the monarail to the MK. You can also take a bus to any resort. This might be faster if you are going early in the morning.

janmathatter
06-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Whispering Canyon is served family style, with a lot of napkin waving, stick horse riding, and things like that. The food is good, but it can be noisy. Since you are staying there it's worth trying. Hey maybe they will let you ride a stick horse around the place. Even though I haven't stayed there, I've used their transportation. Bus seemed quicker, but boat is always fun.

Catzle
06-25-2007, 07:16 PM
We were there the second week of may and can say the transportation was top notch, not a single complaint! We really like the WL and are thinking about doing the conceirge level next year.