PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's very magic Xmas Party question !

GINNY69
06-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Hello, we were thinking about going to Mickeys very magic xmas party :santa: and we were wondering if a park ticket is needed plus a seperate ticket for the party ? Also if anyone can share there stories if they did the xmas tours of the hotels and whatever else they would like to share about there trip during the xmas season..

Thanks alot for any feedbacks !!

Have a Magical Day !! :pixie: :pixie::

nicole48040
06-24-2007, 08:57 PM
The mvmcp ticket is only good from 7pm to 12am. If you want to attend the park earlier that day you will need a seperate ticket (yes, I think it stinks :sick:)

Maleficent's Dad
06-24-2007, 09:08 PM
According to CM's on the phone, they'll allow you into the park at 4 PM if you have a MVMCP ticket for that night. :santa:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-24-2007, 09:13 PM
You can usually get into the parks around 4pm. If you want to get into a park earlier, then you would need a seperate ticket. The party was a lot of fun.
We did a tour of the hotels too. The Grand Floridian has a huge gingerbread house. The Yacht & Beach Club and the Boardwalk all had great decorations as well. I know we went to the AKL but I really don't remember what they had.

LoriMistress
06-25-2007, 12:16 AM
DH and I will be attending at MK during the MVMCP. Though, we will be leaving late morning/early afternoon to check out a resort and relax at our resort before heading back to MK around 3-4pm.

JRock0114
06-25-2007, 11:34 AM
We will also be going down during Christmas this year (first time). Any advise or suggestions would be welcome.

I think the only night of the party we will be able to go will be on the final night (Dec 21st).

Does anyone know when they film for the Disney Christmas Parade that is shown on ABC Christmas morning?

chrisb26
06-25-2007, 12:27 PM
We went to the Christmas Party last year and it was awesome. It was also empty in the park. I think part of it had to do with the fact that it was a Sunday Night but also because it was kinda cold. So we had no problem getting there around Six I do remember them telling us we can enter the park around 4 however getting there at 6 was no problem and we were able to get on all the rides and basically walk on them all. So depending on the day you go you shouldn't have an issue. The parade was awesome it was also one of the longest Disney parades I have seen I think almost all the characters were in it which was awesome. They also had the castle show which was really neat too. I got to see mickey dressed as a toy soldier which I really liked. The fireworks were also amazing. I would defiently go back to the Christmas Party in a heartbeat it is worth it.

We also went and toured all the resorts it was awesome to look at all the decorations. The giant gingerbread house in the Grand Flordian was amazing. The Contempoary had a cool sclupture of pinocchio that was made entirely out of chocolate. The AKL had a giant christmas tree that was cool to see. The Yacht and Beach club each had christmas trees and I believe the beach club had a carousel made of chocolate and the yacht club had a little village. The Boardwalk was awesome it had a little scene with mickey and minnie it was neat. The decorations all over the place are cool just to go and look at. We spent the better part of the day just resort hopping and seeing all the resort decorations.

Does anyone know when they film for the Disney Christmas Parade that is shown on ABC Christmas morning?

As for the christmas parade that airs on ABC that was taped the first week of December last year. So I'm guessing it will be the same this year. We avoided that last year because you had to sign up to even sit on Main Street and watch and it is taped in segments which were filmed over and over again until they got the perfect shot.

Have a Great time at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!