PDA

View Full Version : Shulas

goofyandmax
06-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Is Shulas worth the $$$. I'm a big Don Shula and Miami Dolphins fan, wife could care less.

Tinkerbellfan
06-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Hello,

Shulas remains one of our favorite meals ever at Disney World - actually, one of our favorite meals anywhere. The food is wonderful and the service is the best we have experienced at Disney World and, we have dined at all of the best restaurants at Disney expect V&A.

I recommend to only order 2 side dishes and share them as they are huge. Also, your wife may have a hard time selecting a steak as they portions are for NFL size men. I ended up ordering the Filet Mignon since it was the smallest cut. Normally, I would have ordered a biggest steak and brought home a doggie bag, but I was at WDW since I didn't have any doggie to bring it home to. My boyfriend had one of the bigger steaks and he couldn't finish it because it was so bigh which is very unlike him since he can eat.

We would love to go back to Shulas every trip but it is expense so it more a once every 3 or 4 trip restaurant. We ate there maybe 3 or 4 years ago and we still compare every steakhouse and WDW restaurant to it.

The theme isn't too heavy NFL but the menu is on a footbal. It is themed more like a good old boys restaurant with dark wood and really nice leather chairs. I am not you average girl as I love football but I think your wife will be pleasantly surprised.

I highly recommend trying it at least once.

pox24
06-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Best steak at wdw

pox24
06-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Best steak at wdw.

tony2979
06-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I had the opportunity to eat here on a business trip a few years ago. The food certainly lives up to the hype. It was the best steak I have ever had (and living in Oklahoma, we have some pretty good steaks).

Probably never would have paid to eat there before, but it is certainly worth the money for a special treat!!!