PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time...

Beach Club Babe
06-24-2007, 11:11 AM
that we Pennsylvanians (and surrounding areas as well) get another meet together! It's been ages since our last Philly area meet! The new Englanders just had their meet, the NYCer's are aiming for July, so we need to get on the stick and get planning. I'm pretty much open for anything. I know we usually meet near Philly which works fine for me, but am open to a NEPA or Pocono's meet as well! Feel free to throw any ideas out there and let's get this meet planning started!

Ian
06-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Depending on when it is, I might be in. The month of July isn't that good for me, though. I'll be on vacation in the Poconos for the last two weeks and the first two weeks are already pretty booked.

But keep me in the loop and if I can make it I surely will!

vizsla
06-25-2007, 05:47 AM
The summer months are my busiest time of the year with my side business, but still might be able to get away for a weekend.

BMan62
06-25-2007, 08:02 AM
There is a big meet in Harrisburg, PA on July 14th. They (the sponsors) filled their ticket allotment within 2 weeks of announcing it. {Due to TOS I can't post a link to the site, but will PM you with the info if you wish.)

Maybe next year you could get in on that one.

grego77
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM
If we can get a meet in in Aug in the Philly area, then I can prob come. I am from MA, but will be in the Philly area for a bit then.

hoop de do
06-25-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm about 70 miles east of Pittsburgh. Harrisburg is more centrally located as far as PA is concerned. I'm going to the meet that BMan62 mentioned in Harrisburg but that is not an INTERCOT meet even though there will be some INTERCOTEES there. Hopefully I'll get to talk to some of them and get some feedback. I'm up for anything. Lets keep talking and maybe we can come up with something. Good idea Beach Club Babe.
:idea::thumbsup:

kakn7294
06-27-2007, 02:44 AM
I'm about 45 min west of Pittsburgh. Anything on the east side of the state is a 5 hr + drive for me. Something more central would be better for me. My work schedule is put into the works 2 months in advance so I need plenty of advanced notice if I were to be able to make it. If someone plans something, keep me posted please!

ginny57
06-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Can a Jersey Girl get in on this? I can do Philly - Harrisburg - even the shore which is a nice place to be during the summer months.

I've never been to a meet but I'd like to!

dolphinmickey9170
07-04-2007, 09:33 PM
My schedule is pretty tight, but let me know. I am about 45 minutes from Shrewsbury PA. If I'm free, we'll be there. Keep me in the loop too please.