PDA

View Full Version : fastpass opening

K8screen
06-24-2007, 05:21 AM
Its been 5 long years since I visited WDW, though I'ne tried to keep in touch with these boards, but Im finally going bacl in 2 weeks time! :thumbsup: I remember gates used to open sometimes in summer before the posted opening times (I dont mean extra magic hours, I mean for everyone) I wondered if this still happens, if so what time might they open at Epcot on Sat July 7 and when do the fastpass machines start issuing? As soon as gates open or at the official time? Its my partners first visit, he only has a few days, and I plan to start him on SE as soon as it opens, but will go for Soarin fastpasses first if I will be able to get them.

Hull-onian
06-24-2007, 05:59 AM
When we went to EPCOT the last time, the gates opened at 9:00a.m. sharp. We speed walked to SOARIN got our fast passes right away and had about a 20 minute wait. It was well worth it. Ask the CM for section B front row. Those are the best seats. Have a swell time!!!!:thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
06-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Make sure you to to Epcot your first day there, or you'll miss SE, and this question will be moot. It closes for refurbishment on July 9th.

K8screen
06-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Make sure you to to Epcot your first day there, or you'll miss SE, and this question will be moot. It closes for refurbishment on July 9th.

I know! I thought we were going to miss it. I am so glad we wont.

shan-ash
06-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Just wanted to say have a great trip! Using the fast passes will definitely help you beat the heat and crowds!!!:party::party: