PDA

View Full Version : Your EMH strategy/avoiding lines strategy??

jedi jen
06-23-2007, 03:11 PM
What is your EMH strategy, especially during crowded times like summer?

I go to the park with EMH in the morning, to get there when it opens. That seems to be a good time. By noon, my experience is that it is crowded (and hot in the summer). Do you use EMH? Do you get there when the park opens? Is morning EMH better or evening? My experience is evening EMH can be crowded at first. Do you avoid the EMH parks? I have heard that works good. Are some parks better for EMH than others?

I think MK and AK are the better parks for the EMH morning hours. I like EMH morning because morning is already a good time to go to the parks,and EMH just makes it better. Epcot does not have much open in the morning, and it has been crowded in the evening (good for Figment, HISTA, SSE, UofE).

What is your experience/strategy?

Jodi
06-23-2007, 03:13 PM
As much as we may not want to give away our secrets, we find that morning EMH is more worth getting up early for. We hit the more popular rides first, go on them probably 3-4 times each, then head for something else. :mickey:

Speedy1998
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
MY experience is that evening EMH is very crowded for the first 2 hours, and only a few attractions have shorter line than during the day. However, with no Fastpass the lines do move quicker.

LoriMistress
06-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Personally, I avoid EMH. It just brings in more crowds. But, if you DO plan to go during EMH than I would recommend getting FPs none-stop.