PDA

View Full Version : Best Character Dining

WDWizard
06-23-2007, 01:36 AM
I looked over DLR's choices of character dining and can't decide. For a day at Disneyland, the Plaza Inn breakfast seems nice since we can get in the park early and do Fantasyland after eating, but the food at the character meals in the resorts seems better (and also more expensive). What's your favorite Character meal?
:mickey:

little disney lovers
06-23-2007, 03:46 AM
This really depends on the age and sex of the kids your taking. I voted Goofy's Kitchen beacause of the variety of characters I have encountered there, Everyone from Goofy to the Mad hatter, Max, Mickey, Chip, Dale, Rafiki, Pluto, Mulan, Aurora, Baloo and the penguin from Mary Poppins. And I love that they encourage the kids to get up and do the macarana (sp?), play pot's and pans, etc..

But... I also loved the Lilo and Stitch breakfast where the kids learnt how to Hula.

Food wise, there pretty much the same if you do the buffet.:mickey:

Belle619
06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
I enjoy the food at all places - Disney rarely ever lets me down - but I just like the setting of Chip 'n Dale's character breakfast better because we were staying at the Grand Californian and it wasn't quite as crazy as other character meals.

ChipDale
06-26-2007, 11:07 AM
I voted for Chip 'n Dale's breakfast too for the same reason as Belle619 - it's not as crazy as the others.

Goofy's Kitchen probably has the largest variety of characters and definitely the largest food variety. It can get crazy busy there though and reservations are strongly recommended.

For a day at Disneyland, the Plaza Inn breakfast seems nice since we can get in the park early and do Fantasyland after eating...

The Plaza Inn doesn't open early - it opens when the park opens so that may not be the best game plan if you're planning to do the Fantasyland attractions early.

JustDuckie
06-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I voted for Goofy's Kitchen. The character interaction is great and I actually found the food to be quite good with a nice variety. DS and I went there for brunch back in March and had a wonderful time.

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-10-2007, 07:14 AM
You know I've done all the brks with my son (except arieal) and we had the best time being outside with Minni at the plaza. 2nd choice is Goofey's especially if you can be there when it opens you get everybody to your self!

stitch and co
07-23-2007, 10:09 PM
I voted for Lilo and Stitch, but it was real close with Goofy's Kitchen. The food is about the same. We had better character interaction at Lilo and Stitch but saw more characters at Goofy's Kitchen. Haven't done any of the others so can't comment on them.

ChipnDaleGal
08-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I voted for the Lilo and Stitch breakfast at Paradise Pier. We had the best time there last week. The food was delicious and the characters were very fun. Loved the theming of the restaurant too. The Critter breakfast at Story Tellers would be my second choice. Of course I loved seeing the Chipmunks there and we also had one of our biggest laughs of the week when a "Park Ranger" sang the Bingo song there. He was hilarious!! :thumbsup:

Melanie
08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
I still have to go with Goofy's Kitchen. Overall, I've had my best experiences there. Second, I've enjoyed our times at the Critter breakfast at Storyteller's. :thumbsup:

B_W_Mickey
08-14-2007, 01:04 AM
I voted for Goofys.

Plaza Inn "Breakfast in the park with Minnie & Friends" - Just OK, not enough inside dining

PCH Grill "Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast" - Was disappointed on my last trip.

Storyteller's Cafe "Chip & Dale's Critter Breakfast" - Just OK, but not so many small "critters" so not as crazy.

Ariel's Grotto "Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration" - BLEEECH

Goofy's Kitchen - Yummy!