PDA

View Full Version : Free Maps

Lizzie
06-22-2007, 11:29 PM
I got my free maps in the mail today. They are so great. My only complaint is they are printed front and back and they are a little large to scrapbook. But if they weren't front and back they would be fun to frame and hang on the wall. Maybe next trip I will get another set so I can hang them.

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Cool!!! I never thought about framing them!!! I will have to order more also!:mickey:

biodtl
06-26-2007, 11:08 AM
You could always take them to a copy place and have a color copy made of the back side.

Dedivah
06-29-2007, 10:55 AM
I have been trying to place my order for my maps for weeks now. I always get a System Error Message! :mad:

grumpyguy
06-29-2007, 11:21 AM
are you guys talking about the park maps you
get inside the theme parks?:confused:

sgdisney
06-29-2007, 11:42 AM
are you guys talking about the park maps you
get inside the theme parks?:confused:

No, they are custom maps Disney will make for you and mail to you prior to your trip. They are available on the official Disney World website and are free. I ordered mine about a week ago and look forward to getting them.

like2workout
06-29-2007, 01:59 PM
what do you mean "custom maps"? this sounds great, but i'm still not sure what they are. sounds very intersting!

sgdisney
06-29-2007, 02:12 PM
When requesting your maps at the WDW website you select your favorite attractions at the four parks and they make the map based on that. I have not yet seen them, mine were just ordered. Maybe someone can give us more info on what they actually look like.

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-29-2007, 04:14 PM
I recieved my maps a few months ago and they are breathtaking! Like you, I'd love to frame them as well. If you read the site, it tells you that you can get a new set after 6 months. I'm planning on ordering a second set once that 6 month mark is up so that I can frame all four maps.