PDA

View Full Version : where to get quick-serve breakfasts...

Erica9901
06-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi all,
I just posted this question in the dining thread, but I think I'll ask here too; forgive me if you just read this!
Is there a quick-serve restraunt at Ft. Wilderness? We have never stayed in the cabins before, and we like to use the dining plan. I looked on intercot, under the disney dining plan information, but there isn't one listed, just a snack place and a table service.

Thanks!
Erica

DestinationWDW
06-22-2007, 11:04 PM
You are correct, only TS available at Trail's End and several different locations for "snack" type food - no counter service. Trail's End is very good though and recommend you try it! I know even though we are on dining plan - we will probably end up paying out of pocket once or twice for an impromptu visit! I believe they also have a "take-out" window for pizza - a fellow veteran camper can correct me on this if I am wrong! Be sure to bring smore fixings if you like them and come to the campfire/sing-a-long and movie - it is great fun and only one of the many activities the campground has to offer! Enjoy your vacation!!!!:mickey:

mamaloya
06-23-2007, 10:46 AM
When we were on the dining plan we brought muffins, oatmeal, cereal, waffles and bagels to eat for breakfast at camp. We would then use our DDP credits for lunch and dinner. There were also days when we used our TS for character breakfasts. It is much quicker just to let everyone have breakfast in the camper or cabin rather than go have it somewhere else.

Erica9901
06-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks!
We will be stocking our fridge, but I thought there'd be a day or two towards the end of the trip where we might like to grab a QS b'fast on our way out, but thats OK...

Erica

ibrowse17
06-23-2007, 09:12 PM
We usually bring our own "quick" breakfast things while camping at Ft. Wilderness. That being said, we always make time for at least one breakfast at Trail's End. It is a great buffet, and you really should give it a try. Enjoy staying at Ft. Wilderness.:thumbsup:

tarjaybuff
06-24-2007, 12:06 AM
ABC Com in MGM has a decent breakfast that was fast and hot.:thumbsup:

Pooh4Grumpy
06-25-2007, 03:59 PM
You can also take the boat to Wilderness Lodge or the Contemporary's counter service on your way to the parks.

mamaloya
06-25-2007, 04:31 PM
One other option on a day you go to epcot is to have breakfast in the Land Pavillion. We did this when we were on the DDP. We left camp and went to Epcot straight to the Land. We went and got Fastpasses for Soarin and then had breakfast around 10am at the Sunshine Seasons Food Fair (is it still called that). We got boiled eggs and fresh fruit and a couple of other things. It counted as a CS on our DDP. After breakfast we went on Living with the Land and then Soarin. We left just as the lunch crowd was arriving. It was quite quick.

mickey98
06-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Head over to the all stars resorts for the buffet breakfast, it's quick and the kids will love it...

LKCEmom
07-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks Mickey 98, we didn't know All Stars had a breakfast buffet, we may give it a try this trip.
I have been curious about All Stars and All Sports for some time now thinking it would be a great spot for photos but have not been there yet. I guess I'll have to check it out. Thanks again for the suggestion.