PDA

View Full Version : Are there laundry facilities at CBR?

Cinderelley
06-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Are there laundry facilities at CBR? I would like to pack light, but in order to do that, I would have to wash clothes during my stay. Thanks.

Lily
06-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Yep. I believe there is a laundry area by every quiet pool. Used the one at Barbados last year. :mickey:

Disney Doll
06-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Lily's right. I saw one by the quiet pool in Jamaica last trip. Be sure to bring a roll of quarters. I also like to bring detergent and dryer sheets from home. That way I can use my normal brand and I save money.

Cinderelley
06-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks. I'll have to remember to bring the supplies.

ResQRanger82
06-22-2007, 05:58 PM
I took a quick look at CBR's map and noticed that each village has laundry and restroom facilities at their pool complex. Enjoy your trip!!!

shan-ash
06-23-2007, 12:28 AM
When we went last year at CBR, I didn't realize that the dryer's time was alot shorter than at home! Rember to have extra quarters to use for more time and have smaller loads! Have fun:mickey:

Cinderelley
06-25-2007, 01:24 PM
When we went last year at CBR, I didn't realize that the dryer's time was alot shorter than at home! Rember to have extra quarters to use for more time and have smaller loads! Have fun:mickey:

That's good to know. I'll be sure to bring extra.

I took a quick look at CBR's map and noticed that each village has laundry and restroom facilities at their pool complex. Enjoy your trip!!!

Now I feel really dumb that I didn't think of looking at the map. :blush: