PDA

View Full Version : Disney Solo and Singles

mjm12000
06-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Has anyone ever thought of starting a thread or site for singles and or solo travelers going to Disneyland and or Walt Disney World. It would be a great way of meeting other singles or solo travelers that share our passion of Disney. Also it would be a great way to set up ways to meet while at the parks.

Now I am not meaning like a dating thing, or anything creepy like that I just mean a way to meet friends and or maybe even have a nice meal with someone while you are at the parks alone.

I know for me the only part of traveling solo I find a bit awkard is eating at a sit-down restaurant alone.

I suppose if one was brave enough they could even try to meet people who may want to save money and share a room... I know that might be a bit much but if you think about how much you would save on your hotel if you share the cost...

Anyhow just a thought, maybe someone already knows of this type of website or has started a thread about this here... if so let me know.

Tick-Tock
06-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi, there is a "Disney Meet" forum also in the "Vacation Planning" section. Check there to arrange a meet.