PDA

View Full Version : AP Question HELP!

LovinWDW
06-22-2007, 01:21 PM
We purchased AP's last year in July. They will expire on July 22 of this year. This is my question, If I renew the AP's will they expire on the date of renewal next year or will they expire one year from the date I first use them in a park?:confused:

DDuck66
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
It is my understanding that if you renew the AP's, then the renewal date will continue to be July 22nd (in your case). The only way that you can get them to expire on the new day, would be to let those expire and purchase new ones. Of course, you would miss out on the discounted renewal fee. I am sure someone else will have some more info.

TinkInTraining
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
They will expire one year from the date of the renewal...you're basically extending what you already have.

Gusgus
06-22-2007, 01:28 PM
It used to be years ago when you used them (when you turned in your voucher) but no more. A renewal starts when the previous one expires. For example, last year my AP expired in June. I renewed my pass and received a voucher. When I turned in the voucher in August, the new Annual Pass expired at the same time as the old one, in June. If I keep renewing no matter when I use my new pass \ voucher the renewal date will always be in June. Probably not the answer you want to hear I'm sure

Gusgus

LovinWDW
06-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the help. Looks like I will be buying new AP's in Oct to use for our Oct trip and July of 2008 trip. Either way we're still going to disney!:thumbsup: