PDA

View Full Version : New items June 22.07

Patricia
06-22-2007, 10:54 AM
In the Emporium under specials..

Blizzard beach Surf Shirt - 500 credits
Gull Post Lamp - 1000 credits

No new pin, but maybe they will add more later today.

chrisb26
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Hmm well I'm surprised that there isn't a new pin this week. Also that there wasn't a hat for the typhoon lagoon costume but I guess we get the shirt this week and since friday and saturday next week are still June we will get the blizzard beach bottoms.

Chescat
06-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Yay, we finally get the seagull post. :)

Since there are 5 fri/sat in June, I think they went ahead and skipped this weekend because of the slide-a-thon. All the events are back next weekend.

Burning question still is what are the prizes for sat and sun? I still think the submarine middle is going to show up someplace.

Chescat
06-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Water Parks - Lagoona Gator pin for 500 credits in being sold now in the Emporium!

Also got a question, I'm blocked in seeing VMK front page. People are saying that ride pieces will be for sat and sun will be different color start pieces? Can anybody verify what this is?

WDWfanatic742
06-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Saturday's prize – Blizzard Beach Waterslide Start (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/EventInfo-2007-06-21-BlizzardBeachWaterslideStart.jpg)

Sunday's prize – Typhoon Lagoon Waterslide Start (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/EventInfo-2007-06-21-TyphoonLagoonWaterslideStart.jpg)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Yawhoo! Awesome. I wanted to wear the Typhoon Lagoon one but orange wasn't really my color. :P

chrisb26
06-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Hmm I wonder if we will be able to get more then one start piece each day. I'm guessing that you will be able to. However I'm not going to go crazy and ride all day for these pieces unless they sell for a nice profit.

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the updates guys :thumbsup:

Blue Genie
06-23-2007, 01:51 AM
I know now that I'm not going to miss anything on Sat. The prize are a :sleepin::doh: we can get them anytime. So Cat u don't have to get me any of them. I don't want them.

Toughbug
06-24-2007, 08:50 AM
If you do the slide-a-than(sp?) to get the piece to sell it is only 5 credits.:mad:

jjramsey
06-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Burning question still is what are the prizes for sat and sun? I still think the submarine middle is going to show up someplace.

Chescat, from the sound of it, the only way to get the submarine middle is with a DLR quest, so even though they closed DLR VMK Central, they have found a way to entice people to go back to the park.

Yavn stated in the newsletter:

"Well good news, the brand new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Quest at Disneyland will be the exclusive way to get it.

Starting late next week Guests in line for the brand new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland will be given a special Finding VMK Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Quest! Along with the cool activities, there will also be a card with the Submarine middle."

WDWfanatic742
06-25-2007, 02:01 PM
From what is sounds like, the card will be included in the quest when they give them out, so it shouldn't be a problem to get them.

Chescat
06-25-2007, 03:14 PM
According to Gypsy they are giving out the quests. Its a series of things to do while you stand in that 2-3 hour line and has nothing to do with VMK. As of this weekend the VMK card wasn't in there. But since the newsletter said end of this week, that would have been expected. I'm hoping its out by Thursday since Dog and I will probably be in that line for her to see the submarine so we can find Nemo. :sail::nemo:

I'll see what I can find out tomorrow. :D

WDWfanatic742
06-25-2007, 06:21 PM
They have been giving out the quests since the ride offically opened, not when the previews were.

jjramsey
06-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Ouch!!!

With lines like those, I would hope they would pass out complimentary refreshments (not just virtual items) ;)