PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! Summer's Here!

ChipDale
06-22-2007, 10:02 AM
:cheers: Happy Friday! :cheers:

Since Jamie :bride: and Rob :groom: are away on their honeymoon, I'll go ahead and get our Friday party started!

June 21st was the official first day of Summer :sun: so I think we should kick it off with a good old-fashioned Beer Blast! :beer:

Drink of the Day: :beer: Beer! with Root Beer for the kiddies.

Now, who wants the first burger off the grill? :chef:

disneydrmr
06-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Happy Friday everyone! I'll take a root beer please. Hamburger off the grill? Depends.. is BRET the one grilling? :D If so I think I'll just stick to the potato chips since the last time I ate one of his 'char' grilled burgers I chipped a tooth. :D

Mickey'sGirl
06-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks Jane! I'll take one of whatever's going around. I brought some fresh strawberries to share!

Happy Friday everyone! :mickey:

drummerboy
06-22-2007, 10:17 AM
Since Jamie :bride: and Rob :groom: are away on their honeymoon, I'll go ahead and get our Friday party started!
Some people will think of the flimsiest excuses to get out of doing something. :D

I've got the fire department on standby and we're just waiting for Bret to show up and fire up the grill. In the meantime, I'll have a root:beer:

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for getting the party started Jane:thumbsup:

I'd like that first burger and since our Kabana Boy is still on his honeymoon I think I might as well go ahead and take his as well before it burns.:flame:

Nascfan
06-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Hope Jamie and Rob are having a great time. How could they not be?

One cheeseburger for me please!

Carol
06-22-2007, 01:58 PM
A burger and beer sounds great, Janie!

Happy Friday, Everyone! :cool:

weswerx
06-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Happy Friday everyone!
I'll have one of the "Bret's Burnt Burgers" or maybe even one of "Sarge's Seared Sirloins"... :tasty:
Now where is he? Knowing him probably throwing rocks off of a really high, wobbly bridge...:D

I wonder what Rob & Jamie are doing right now....Probably stuck on a broken down small world ride....better send them some :beer: to help them survive

ElenitaB
06-22-2007, 02:09 PM
This is a good week to finally be over! Happy summer to everyone! Hope it's carefree!

I'll gladly take a burger and a root :beer: ! Jenn, alright if I use those strawberries to make strawberry shortcake for everyone?

disneydeb
06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Happy Friday everyone! :mickey:

offwego
06-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Happy friday everyone..A burger and Beer sounds amazing! Hope you all enjoy the coleslaw I brought along.

DizNee143
06-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!!! :mickey:
hope you all have a great weekend!!!

pogo
06-22-2007, 04:33 PM
:party: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY ! :party:

I'm sorry I'm late...... I'll take a :beer: or two... already had some at the Golf Course.... so I think I'll have another. :secret:

I hope everybody has a great weekend. :D

ChipDale
06-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Sorry folks - I haven't been the best hostess :blush: (stupid work :write: gets in the way! :nono: ) I've still got lots of cold :beer: under ice here and there are plenty more burgers to go around! :chef: :camp:

Keep cool :fan: and have a great weekend, everybody! :cheers:

SgtTigger
06-22-2007, 08:40 PM
is BRET the one grilling? :D If so I think I'll just stick to the potato chips since the last time I ate one of his 'char' grilled burgers I chipped a tooth.

Hey whats one tooth in the grand thing called life????

I've got the fire department on standby and we're just waiting for Bret to show up and fire up the grill.

I was wondering why they were parked out front......... Firing up the grill now........

Wooooossssshhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Friday everyone!
I'll have one of the "Bret's Burnt Burgers" or maybe even one of "Sarge's Seared Sirloins"... :tasty:
Now where is he? Knowing him probably throwing rocks off of a really high, wobbly bridge

OK so I guess we spoke about bridges huh???? I got to remember who I tell stories to.......

Hey thats not a burger over there....... That it the hot dogs.... look under the other pan..... see the pink stripes.......

Sorry I am late I been real busy........

:cop: :tigger:

alpro2
06-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Sorry I am late. Any :beer: remaining?

Happy Friday!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-22-2007, 10:24 PM
Could I get my burger medium well please? And I'll make the frozen summer drinks if anyone wants one. Happy Summer & Happy Friday!

Dsnygirl
06-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!! (For the next hour... sorry, I'm pretty late...)

If there are any burgers left, I'd love one - and I'll have a "virtual :beer:" as I'm at work right now. :(

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Thanks for the party, Jane!! :D

Melanie
06-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Awesome! Hostess Jane, you are doing a great job! :chef:

It's never too late for a :beer: and a burger! :tasty:

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL! :sun:

mtown71
06-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Sorry I am so late for the party. Work called. (don't ya just hate having to work & not be able to party?????) I did enjoy the view of all the flames leaping around. I figured I better send our fire department out to help too.
Hope everyone had a good Friday & has a good weekend. Is it too late to get a root:beer:? I brought some ice cream to throw in it.

SgtTigger
06-23-2007, 06:19 PM
I did enjoy the view of all the flames leaping around. I figured I better send our fire department out to help too.

Ha ha ha they can try to put it out but that wont be able to.... I got it so hot that Ill be cooking till sunday........

Is it too late to get a root:beer:? I brought some ice cream to throw in it.

Just dont stand to close to the fire with the ice cream........

Oh and the burgers all come well done.......

Dr_Nigel_C
06-24-2007, 02:33 AM
Happy Friday, everyone!

Thanks for getting this weeks Friday Party going, Jane -- we were going to try and get online and start the party from Riverside, but never got the chance! :blush:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone -- the wedding was great, and the honeymoon was even better!

Anywho -- thanks again -- and this Cabana Boy is back on duty!

Dsnygirl
06-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!

Thanks for getting this weeks Friday Party going, Jane -- we were going to try and get online and start the party from Riverside, but never got the chance! :blush:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone -- the wedding was great, and the honeymoon was even better!

Welcome back!! Congrats on your big day, and I'm glad to hear everything was wonderful!! When are you guys posting pictures?? :D

SgtTigger
06-24-2007, 07:34 PM

I cant believe you let a little thing like a Honeymoon let you forget your duties.......

I am checking with the union to see if that was ok or not..........

Oh yea...... Ding Ding :cheers:

JanetMegan
06-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Man I can't believe I missed the party last Friday. My parents have been in town a few days so I have been busy entertaining ;) I had 15 over Thursday and another 15 over Saturday-whew!! I could use a :beer: to recover!