PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP -- Can you sell your unused tickets?

allie_to_you
06-22-2007, 09:54 AM
My DH & I are planning on going to MVMCP in November, however, due to finances, our trip may have to be postponed for a few months which would mean we would lose our money we paid for the tickets.

Can we sell the tickets to someone else? They aren't linked to our park tickets so I wouldn't see what the problem would be but I just thought I'd ask in case we have to go that route.

TiggerRPh
06-22-2007, 11:53 AM
No...the tickets are non-transferable.

merlinmagic4
06-22-2007, 01:03 PM
I hope you find a solution. The same thing is happening to us. We were planning on going in November and even purchased airfare (but not MVMCP tickets yet). Now we don't think we can go and I need to see about cancelling our airfare. I was just thinking I was glad I hadn't purchased the DIsney tickets. Can you call Disney and see if you can send them back for a refund? I bet they might do it.

Beast_fanatic
06-22-2007, 11:27 PM
As stated, they are non-transferrable so they are not to be sold.

In some cases, Disney has been known to allow the tickets to the be returned for a refund. You'll need to call Disney though, and if they so choose, they'll give you an address to mail the tickets to along with an explanation of why you cannot use them. Good luck.

kakn7294
06-23-2007, 01:40 AM
Recently, a friend who had been planning a trip in August purchased tickets to a P&P party. They later changed their minds and plans and re-scheduled a trip for December instead. Disney happily exchanged the P&P tickets for MVMCP tickets, so even though they are non-refundable, they might work something out with you. Good luck!

TiggerRPh
06-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Recently, a friend who had been planning a trip in August purchased tickets to a P&P party. They later changed their minds and plans and re-scheduled a trip for December instead. Disney happily exchanged the P&P tickets for MVMCP tickets, so even though they are non-refundable, they might work something out with you. Good luck!

They might exchange them for future tickets of some sort, but I doubt that that they'd allow you to return them and get a refund.

It says right on the tickets that they are "Non-transferable" and "Non-refundable".