PDA

View Full Version : The Frighteners

WDWFREAK101
06-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Hi everyone!

I don't know if anyone has heard of this movie called THE FRIGHTENERS with Michael J. Fox

Michael J. Fox is my absolute FAVORITE actor. He has been an absolute inspiration to me. Anyway, Michael did a movie called THE FRIGHTENERS in 1996 and i have a 13 year old that wants to see it, and frankly (i want to see it too) :secret: haha. Anyway i have not yet seen it and since we are both Michael J. Fox freaks, i feel that we have to see it. My wife on the other hand says that she doesn't want him to see it. I don't want to see it before he does because i want my son with me when i see it because it is both new to us. I don't want my son sit there while i say what happens. So i asked people that i trust if this movie is good for him. I have looked at a clip on you-tube. The discription said that it was the goriest shot of the movie, i personally thought that it was really cheesy. I showed my wife and she still wanted more info about this movie. So anyone out there that has seen it can you tell me things i need to know that wont spoil the movie i would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

cetacean01
06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Its not bad. Its got funny moments, some scary ones, but 13 yrs old can handle it.

It is directed by Peter Jackson - Lord of the Rings trilogy, King Kong

Crow
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
been a few yrs but i remember it being ok. and not that frightening

WDWFREAK101
07-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks guys, just saw it. It was pretty good!