PDA

View Full Version : Go Auburn

ghost999
06-21-2007, 05:57 PM
:fball::football:come on, am i the only one here who likes Auburn. Now on this you can post all your thoughts of auburn, or your favorite team, and just continue from there.:mickey:
GO AUBURN:fball::football:

Strmchsr
06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Sorry. Even though I live only 45 minutes from Auburn, I'm an Miss State alum and DW is a Bama alum, so no shouts of War Eagle will be heard in our household. :D

WDWdreamer87
06-21-2007, 07:17 PM
WAR EAGLE!!!

I'm lucky to be a sophomore at Auburn!
AND a theatre major!
Double plus!!!

:D

ibrowse17
06-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I'll offer a friendly Roll Tide! While I am an Alabama alum, I pull for almost all the SEC teams unless they are playing Bama. Good luck this season:thumbsup:

mickeysworld
06-21-2007, 07:48 PM
War Eagle!

ghost999
06-21-2007, 07:52 PM
WAR EAGLE!!!

I'm lucky to be a sophomore at Auburn!
AND a theatre major!
Double plus!!!

:D
i would love to live where you are, even if it's farthere from disney. i might however have to kick off the people that go for alabama and for the alabama fans: who has 5 wins in a row going for six.:mickey: WAR EAGLE

MsMin
06-26-2007, 02:20 AM
I'll cheer against Bama any day even if it means cheering for Auburn. From one Tiger fan to another --Bayou Bengal here;)

ghost999
06-26-2007, 10:56 AM
I'll cheer against Bama any day even if it means cheering for Auburn. From one Tiger fan to another --Bayou Bengal here;)
thanks for cheering for auburn and all, but just one thing, didn't auburn beat lsu last year :mickey:

bucky at disney
06-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Wisconsin Badgers fan here - GO BUCKY! I was fortunate enough to see my beloved Badgers beat the Tigers in the Capital One bowl 2 seasons ago....great game.

We are season ticket holders to the Badgers - so we get to almost every game - even though it take 2-1/2 to 3 hours to get there. There's nothing like being on campus on game day...:thumbsup:

BAMABOY
06-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Guess who I pull for? ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hammer
06-30-2007, 01:57 PM
First, I am going to tell the Auburn/Alabama fans what I say to Yankees/Red Sox fans and lets keep the ribbing of each side good natured and in the family friendly spirit of Intercot.

Now, I am surprised none of the Auburn Tigers/War Eagle fans didn't make a celebratory post when one of their own hit his 500th Major League home run this week. Auburn has professional athletes in sports other than football.

Way to go, Frank Thomas :baseball:!

Scar
07-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Now, I am surprised none of the Auburn Tigers/War Eagle fans didn't make a celebratory post when one of their own hit his 500th Major League home run this week.I also noticed that nobody celebrated Sosa's 600th. Hmmmm... I wonder why? ;)

Hammer
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
I also noticed that nobody celebrated Sosa's 600th. Hmmmm... I wonder why? ;)

Well, there are suspicions about Sosa, but there has never been any cloud like that about Frank Thomas. He made the point of saying he was proud to have got his 500 home runs "the right way". Gee, just who could he be referring to :secret:?

Scar, a bit off topic, but how did you like Citizens Bank Park (I know you liked the game's outcome ;) )?

Boojum
07-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Boddagedda Boddagedda Boddagedda Ba! (If you're an Auburn fan, you'll know what that means!)

Auburn alumnus, too--Class of 1989.

War Dang Eagle!