PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Disney-holic if...

SignguyTom
06-21-2007, 03:59 PM
You might be a Disney-holic if...

...You have a countdown clock on your computer for your next 3 trips (guilty) :blush:

...You have ever asked your payroll department at work about direct deposit to the Walt Disney Corporation, just to make it easier

...You find yourself planning your next trip while you are on your current trip

... You overhear someone talking about their Hawaiian vacation and you secretly think to yourself, "Sucker..." :secret:

All of you meal place settings are arranged to form hidden Mickeys

While in line at the bank, you have actually looked for a FastPass machine

You refer to your family as "Cast Members"

You've changed your home door locks to open with your "Key to the World"

You ask for the Park Hopper option when purchasing tickets at your local movie theater

You request that your weekly groceries be "sent to our resort"

You try to use a Counter Service Credit at Taco Bell

:mickey:

Soul_Power
06-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing this!

MMouse6937
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Tom, those are great!! :D

I have done those things!

Your also a Disneyholic if you spend time on Intercot when you're supposed to be working!! :blush:

Take care, thanks :mickey:

DSNYMOM4JJ
06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
* Your official state license plate says DSNYMOM

* The family SUV is NOT allowed to pull the boat because the Mickey Icon hitch cover would have to be removed.:mickey3:

* Your ringtone plays: Mickey Mouse Club.

* Your Screensaver on your laptop, work computer, and cell phone all have a Disney themed screen saver.

* You have a count down clock on the laptop, and work computer..hmmm is there something available for cell phones????:secret:

* You have a Disney Visa that you pay all your monthly bills on so that you can reward yourself on your next trip with your Disney Rewards card:mickey:

* Yes...you plan trips years in advance and are constantly measuring the kids...not to measure how much they've grown but to see which rides they can go on this trip:D

* Your forever telling friends and family about how great the "world" is & kindly state that if they ever want to go you guess you can plan another trip to help them out.:secret:

* You name your pets after Disney Characters and pray that someday Disney might build a park closer to your state.

* You have an entire section in your closet devoted to Disney clothes, luggage, shoes, and essentials that a must for every trip...your faithful notebook, fanny packs, pins & lanyards, hats and visors, and swim gear all convienently located in case you get the chance for a quick WDW getaway.

* There is so many more..however I am spending to much time and NEED to check the INTERCOT boards in case I missed some got-to-have news or inside tips about WDW...see ya real soon...only 99 days...20hrs..41 minutes..and 45 seconds till I'm in the most magical place on earth!
:D

LauraF
06-21-2007, 04:58 PM
* Your official state license plate says DSNYMOM
You sound like my best friend - her car's plates says WEDWAY, and yes the vehicle is blue.

DisneyDude1977
06-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I love it! Those are very entertaining!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-21-2007, 05:10 PM
these are great...I have to add the one that is personally true for me...

...your engagement ring diamonds form Mickey! :mickey:

disneycouple2004
06-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Those are great :thumbsup:
i never knew how many of those fit our family:D
DW even has Tigger costume she wears to school every halloween..:mickey:

luvdiznee
06-21-2007, 06:40 PM
...You've taken the time to put all your Disney vacations on CD. Even the ones from a few years ago, where I only had negatives. But I am doing this for our other vacations too, just to be fair. :secret:

Old School Mouse Ears
06-21-2007, 07:38 PM
like to add a few if i may
if you know you can ride in the front of the monorail
if you can point out 25 or more hidden mickeys(without help from the internet)
if you know which way the scretch room in the HM moves up or down
if you know the mayor of main street is george weaver(btw hes up for re-election)
if on your flight down you feel like you're really flying home:thumbsup:

snifflesmcg
06-21-2007, 07:45 PM
I have to say that my front licence plate reads "doombuggy" that I got outside the HM. Looking at the car (and my history of cars for that matter) it's very fitting.

ibrowse17
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
If you have responded to this thread... Also if you are the guy at work that people come to when they want to know how to plan a trip to WDW:thumbsup:

dixielandings
06-21-2007, 08:07 PM
...if you were unwilling to borrow money to buy a new car to replace the 13-yr-old Honda w/ the busted a/c but did not bat an eyelash at borrowing to join DVC. :blush:

...if you buy Birnbaum's most recent Guide even if you're not going that year (or even if you don't really need it). My collection starts in 1994 and continues to the present.

...if you feel like the Cast Members ought to recognize you by now...

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Your DD woke up at 3am (this morning) not feeling well and you went in, got the laptop, curled up in bed with her and spent the next hour looking at Disney videos from past vacations just because you knew it would make her smile!! :cloud9:

breezysmom
06-21-2007, 10:16 PM
If you have responded to this thread... Also if you are the guy at work that people come to when they want to know how to plan a trip to WDW:thumbsup:

This is SOOO me........I should try to make a living of it.......

........if you can quote the rate for a family of 4 at any level resort without logging on to your computer.......:secret:

January-2007
06-22-2007, 10:52 AM
...If you feel homesick when you actually return home from a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation.

tink'72
06-22-2007, 10:58 AM
** If your ex-husband and his family are going and you offer to be their tour guide- and are serious :blush:

BashfulMom
06-22-2007, 11:11 AM
All of you meal place settings are arranged to form hidden Mickeys

That's great. My husband would have me committed if I did this. :crazy:

We are 20 days away from our trip and last night he caught me putting some of his shorts and shirts in our suitcase. He just shook his head and walked away. :shake:

meldan98
06-22-2007, 12:28 PM
...if your lisence plate frame says EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE....

...if you feel sad and depressed if you don't have your next DL/WDW trip planned as you are heading home from your current trip...

...if your dd is 3 years old and has been to DL 6 times and will be up to 7 for DL and 1 for WDW and a disney cruise before she turns 4...

...you go to DL's World of Disney store and you can't find any shirts you like, cause you own all of them already...

Hayden's Dad
06-22-2007, 12:49 PM
This is going to get me in so much trouble. I am at work and about to die laughing so hard. And what makes it so funny is how true it is. THANKS I needed the laugh:funny::laughing:

SallyfromDE
06-22-2007, 01:18 PM
My sister told me I needed a 10 step program since I can't go a day without mentioning something about Disney.

Flower
06-22-2007, 01:37 PM
I go into the scrapbook store and can't buy any papers because I already have them all

Friend A asks travel agent friend B for information on Disney....Travel Agent tells friend A to ask ME as I am 'the expert'.....I think I should try to make a part-time job of this too!!!!

My 3 year old asks everyday 'when can we go back to the hotel & Mickey's House'? We adopted him at 18 months and his third trip will already be here soon. DS #2 will have had his second trip before he is 1.

I am TOTALLY into the measuring of kids to see what rides he can go on!!

psychotekkie
06-24-2007, 12:40 PM
I am in tears laughing! I think I qualify for 95% of these symptoms!:funny:

I am a certified Disney-holic and NO I do NOT want to be cured!

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 10:04 AM
* your official state license plate is Disney themed with a disney plate cover and your car has a Mickey magnet and antenna topper

*your ringback tone is Mickey Mouse Club and your jealous cause you don't get to hear it and your phone won't play the ringtone one:(

*you wear Mickey Flip Flops or Slippers in the house

*you build iteneraries for all your friends and neighbors even teling them about the "secret quiet spots"

*You're planning next year's vacation and this year's is still 80 days away

*You keep driving the 2000 basic Dodge Caravan with 156,000 miles cause the payments for a new one would cut into another vacation.:car:

*you wore black, mourning the decision some idiots in your state made to tell Disney not to build a theme park there! Even if it was history related.
:fit:

Diznee4Me
06-26-2007, 10:20 AM
- if you have five clocks in your office, each representing the times around the world of the different Disney parks! (I don't - but wouldn't that be cool! :D)

- if Amazon.com emails you with their new Disney releases

- if you have an original EPCOT park sign in your office (I do:blush:) and you periodically find yourself thinking "if that sign could talk!":laughing:

- if the employees of the travel agency you use all respond together "it's Disney time again" when you walk in the door (true story).

dolphinmickey9170
06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
*your ringtone for your DH is "A dream is a wish"

*your ringtone for your best friend is "Beauty and the Beast"

^your ringtone for your house number is "Be our guest"

*your ringtone for your Mom is "Hakuna Matata"

*your ringtone for your friends is "Bear Necessities"

*Your ringtone for work is "Mickey Mouse Club"

Yeah, I love Disney ringtons, could you tell??

*Planned trip is 45 days, 20 hours 12 mnutes and 35 seconds

*Planned trip is 171 days

*Planning trip for May 08.

*All my scrubs for work have Disney characters on them.

*My friends say, "how many more days" each time they see me.

*I buy Birnbaums guide every year.

*I have watched the vacation planning videos so many times, my DH just rolls his eyes and then watches with me.

*My DH bought into DVC for my wedding present.

gauvin4
06-26-2007, 02:51 PM
It sure is nice to know that I am not the only one who is obssessed. My son tells me I need to go to Disney Anonymous. I say it's not a bad addiction to have.:blush:

DawsonAR
06-26-2007, 03:05 PM
This is terrible! I am guilty of so many of these. I think I need therapy! :D

DREAMADREAM93
06-26-2007, 03:26 PM
* You have a count down clock on the laptop, and work computer..hmmm is there something available for cell phones????:secret:

There is. I have one :blush:

JOrdan :]

GrumpySue
06-26-2007, 04:25 PM
When you are watching a fireworks show on the 4th of July in Kennubunkport Maine and your sister-in-law, with whom you've traveled to DW twice, says to you "But where's the music ??"

Nobody does fireworks like Disney !! :mickey:

meldan98
06-26-2007, 05:43 PM
...you know you've passed it on to your kids, when your 3 year old spots a hidden mickey, and screams at the top of her lungs, "hey mommy, look I see Mickey", - note: she does this when eating cheerios, playing with change, walking down the mall, watching TV, etc....