PDA

View Full Version : dw magazine?

like2workout
06-21-2007, 03:48 PM
does anyone know if there is a disneyworld/disneyland magazine that comes out monthly or so that talks about the parks with pictures, tips, etc? i look at intercot daily and it's the best, but just wondering if there is any type of magazine about it. thanks!

MMouse6937
06-21-2007, 04:24 PM
There used to be one called Disney Insider that came out I think quarterly but they stopped publishing it about 6 months to a year ago. Not sure why they stopped it, seemed like it was really popular. Now the only real disney magazine is Disney Adventures and that's geared towards kids. The only other publications are tour guides and trivia books. I too crave the ability to page through a magazine all about Disney. :mickey:

tadshome
06-21-2007, 04:47 PM
i would be on :cloud9: if there was a magazine available... but then i would never get any work done :-o

disneycouple2004
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Disney insider i get every couple of weeks..but now its a email...we also get a magazine every month or so from DCV..i think its called..Vacation Magic..but i think this only for DCV members..:thumbsup:

goofiecrazy
06-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Its been over a year since they stoped the magazine that came out 4 times a year.I loved that magazine it told you everything that was coming at both wdw and dl.O the pain since they stoped it.