PDA

View Full Version : august or october?

like2workout
06-21-2007, 02:10 PM
does anyone know if overall, august or october is more crowded at disneyworld? i have the choice to get either month, and i'd probably like to go when it's less crowded. thanks!

SBETigg
06-21-2007, 02:35 PM
The last two weeks of August aren't as bad as the rest of the summer for crowds, but there are still crowds. School is still out in the Northern states and a lot of people are still fitting in vacation. October is generally the less crowded month of the two, which doesn't mean that you won't find crowds in October but that it is a safer bet for lower crowds.

NJGIRL
06-21-2007, 02:53 PM
We always go the last two weeks in October and never have to wait very long for anything. We get very few fast passes (don't need them).

Strmchsr
06-21-2007, 03:10 PM
October used to be very uncrowded, but I haven't been during that month for the last couple of years and friends who have are now switching to the end of August because October has become so crowded. I think the MNSSHP and so many schools now doing fall break has a lot to do with it. October is also cooler. The first couple of weeks of August are still higher in crowds, but the last two weeks drop considerably and I think would now be better (crowd-wise) than October. Personally, I'd rather deal with cooler temps and higher crowds, so I'd pick October, but just talking about crowds I'd go for the end of August.

moe513
06-21-2007, 04:14 PM
I would pick Oct. The weather is better and the mnsshp is going on. Park hours are probably shorter.

LoriMistress
06-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I would recommend October. Less crowds and not as humid/hot.