PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen

KrystalR83
06-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know the prices for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen? We already have our reservations made for July 20. We are leaving in 22 days and we just want to know before we get there.:mickey::eat:

Thank you:number1:

Disney Buff
06-21-2007, 02:07 PM
My DH, DD (2) and myself went there for dinner a couple of weeks ago. It all depends on which meal you are going for. Dinner usually cost a bit more. If I remember correctly, for DH and myelf, DD was free because 2, it came to about $70.00 give or take. We used the dining vouchers toward this. The character interaction was great and a good variety of food for a buffet. For the cost of the meal make sure you go hungry though.

*tinker_belle*
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't remember the exact price as ours were through a travel package so we had vouchers. I believe its between $25 and $36 each.... something like that. Or maybe different prices for different meals. Those 2 prices seem to stand out in my mind though.

*tinker_belle*
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
The website actually says between $20 and $30 a person so maybe thats more accurate.

JayBee
06-22-2007, 01:55 AM
Goofy's Kitchen is my favorite place to eat. I've gone there a couple of times and believe it was around $27 each for DH and I. "Character Interaction" is an understatement. I remember the characters coming out and doing dances and stuff, and then they'll walk around and SIT DOWN WITH YOU AT YOUR TABLE! You have so many opportunities for some great photographic memories, it's totally worth the price. And even though DH and I don't eat the cool Mickey-shaped mac & cheese or the Mickey-shaped chicken nuggets, I don't remember going hungry.

I highly recommend Goofy's Kitchen to anyone who is undecided. I think you'll have a great time, be sure to bring your camera(s)!!!

NotaGeek
06-22-2007, 03:47 AM
Does anyone know the prices for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen? We already have our reservations made for July 20. We are leaving in 22 days and we just want to know before we get there.:mickey::eat:

Thank you:number1:

If you ring Disney Dining they will give you an exact price, if you do call, please be sure and post your findings since there seems to be some confusion ... just in case Disney Dining's number is (714) 781-3463. :mickey:

grego77
06-22-2007, 10:07 AM
I went with a friend this past Sunday, and had an AMAZING time...food was great...the characters were great too. ALSO, you can get a AAA discount as well. It ended up being around 50.00 for the two of us with the discount and tax etc...:mickey:

KrystalR83
06-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks for replying :mickey:

I just called Disney Dining and they said adults are $36, children 3-10 yrs old are $14.86, and under 3 are free. The price includes tax and gratuity