PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Treat

Carol
06-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Event Dates
October 5, 12, 19 and 26 — 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
October 4, 11, 18, 25, 29, 30, and 31 — 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

Ticket Prices
Passholder Advance Ticket: $24
Day Of Event Ticket: $39

More Details (http://www.intercotwest.com/default.aspx) :mpumpkin:

----------------------------------------------

**** I am definately going to try and hit this event next year! :blackcat:

NJGIRL
06-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Did they change the name of the Holloween Party or is this a different event?

Anyone with younger kids that will be there during Oct should go to this party :party:. It's great fun.

NotaGeek
06-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Did they change the name of the Holloween Party or is this a different event?

Anyone with younger kids that will be there during Oct should go to this party :party:. It's great fun.

This is the Disneyland Forum for Anaheim, it's called something different on the West Coast! :mickey:

NJGIRL
06-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Oh Sorry!!!! I didn't even notice that :blush:. Thanks for the responce.

terri.m
06-21-2007, 09:18 PM
We will be down from the 25th-30th and have no interest in going to the Halloween events. What does that mean for us?? I've never been at the parks during this time. Does it mean shorter park hours for those not going?? I'm assuming you cannot get into the park during the time of the event unless you buy a ticket. If we cannot get into DCA, will DLR be open later??

TIA!:mickey:

NotaGeek
06-22-2007, 04:03 AM
We will be down from the 25th-30th and have no interest in going to the Halloween events. What does that mean for us?? I've never been at the parks during this time. Does it mean shorter park hours for those not going?? I'm assuming you cannot get into the park during the time of the event unless you buy a ticket. If we cannot get into DCA, will DLR be open later??

DCA always closes a couple of hours prior to Disneyland. On the days of the party Disneyland will usually be open after DCA closes anyway, but to check for park hours my co-moderator tInkwest does a great job of updating the Official INTERCOT Disneyland Hours Tread (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=100589) as soon as DIsney posts their hours for the latest month or you can go the Official Disneyland Calendar (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage) and type in your dates and get it straight from the source! :mpumpkin:

Chescat
06-22-2007, 03:34 PM

Hey Tea,

The park last year for the first time had a park Halloween overlay in both parks (Nightmare in Mansion has gone on for at least 6 years). They have stuff going in both parks during the day. But like Michael said, DCA closes early so won't impact you on the Disneyland side. That Sat & Sun we are suppose to meet Ice, they aren't having the Halloween event at night. :thumbsup:

tinkwest
06-23-2007, 10:05 AM

DCA will be closing a bit early on weekends with Mickey's Halloween Treat. While it typically stays open until 8:00 or 9:00 pm it will probably be closing at 5:00 or 6:00. Since it generally closes at this time anyway on weekdays the hours on MHT days really will not change much. And, yes, you need a separate ticket to be in DCA during the special event.

Disneyland hours will probably stay typical of that time of year . . . Open until 8:00 pm on the weekdays and 11:00 or 12:00 on weekends.

This information is based on the event/hours from 2006. :pumpkin:

Darbylew
06-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I have a question......I read that Passholders
get a discount on MNSSHP (Polygirl reply). Is
this true for MVMCP as well? Thanks for the
answer. :confused:

tinkwest
06-23-2007, 04:39 PM
I have a question......I read that Passholders
get a discount on MNSSHP (Polygirl reply). Is
this true for MVMCP as well? Thanks for the
answer. :confused:

This is a Disneyland Resort thread/forum and Polygirl's post is in regards to Mickey's Halloween Treat at Disney's California Adventure. Your question sounds like it is in regards to Walt Disney World. Perhaps you should visit the WDW Theme Parks forum (http://intercot.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=17).