PDA

View Full Version : Universal and IOA

moe513
06-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Can you do them both in one day. Get there when it opens and finish at 5pm ??? If not which would you pick. Ioa or Universal????

TuscanRaider
06-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Well it might be possible. We might do them both in one day since Studios doesn't have that much. If you had to pick one, I'd say IOA definitely since I like the atmosphere a lot more, the music rocks, a lot of the rides are great such as Dueling Dragons, Dudley Do Right's, and Popeye.:joy::joy:

Universal Studios has Men In Black (which is really an awesome ride), The Mummy (A wonderful coaster with a story), and they DiD have Back to the Future but I think that has been closed. :(

robhink
06-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Can you do them both in one day. Get there when it opens and finish at 5pm ??? If not which would you pick. Ioa or Universal????

It would depend on what attractions that you wanted to see, I've done both before in the same day but usually only hit Spiderman, Jurassic Park and Cat in the Hat in IOA and then move on to the Studios. I'm not a big one for the shows in Lost Contient and the rides in Toon Lagoon will soak you and that's not great during the cooler parts of the year.

keacc
06-21-2007, 01:16 PM
It is possible to do both parks if you go on a week day. It would be very hard to do both parks on a weekend day and see most of the attractions.

RAIDER
06-22-2007, 03:56 AM
It all depends if you have a family ..If you have then you will be hard pushed to do them in one day .If you dont then its possible but you will be rushing and wont really enjoy it .If your going to do one park, i would plump for IOA everytime ...:thumbsup:

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-22-2007, 05:11 AM
It would also be helpful if you bought the pass that allows you to go to front of lines at Universal. I don't know how much it costs tho. We did both parks in one day, but did not do everything as we'd been there before. We did stuff my 4 y. o. would like (we had free passes). Enjoy!
Jen