View Full Version : I am sorry to bug you guys but

Jeremy
06-21-2007, 01:33 AM
I need pixie dust and prayers please!
I cant seem to get over this dizzy and sick
feeling i lost 17 pounds and lose about a pound
ever two days or less.
today i cant keep food down.

I dont know why i cant get my test done already.they say papper work that is why:mad:
I am about to go nust over this.
i been better in the day time but at night
i get real ill.

So i ask please send some prayers and pixie
dust if you have spare.

THanks so much!:)

Jeremy

PinkJJ
06-21-2007, 01:47 AM
:tink:

Sorry Jeremy you aren't feeling better. I always have extra pixie dust and prayers for you buddy! Keep those doctors in line and informed.

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Chescat
06-21-2007, 01:58 AM
I'm so sorry Jeremy. Here's pixie dust for you to feel better.

My ears were plugged for a week and a half and I had lot of problems too. I do think your problem is different though. If you are doing better doing they day and having problems at night. Maybe you need to rest more during the day. You might be wearing yourself out as the afternoon wears on. You need to let your body heal itself and sleep does that.

Please take care. You are in our thoughts.

Blue Genie
06-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Here is some pray and Tinkerbell Power :pixie::tink:

mrsgaribaldi
06-21-2007, 05:48 AM
Hope you feel better soon, prayers and :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way.

mousaholic
06-21-2007, 07:09 AM
I don't want to be nosy but I hope you are being tested for Celiac Disease/gluten intolerance. The feelings you describe sound like classic symptoms of celiac disease (which isn't so bad once you are on a strict diet)....Hope you are feeling bettter!!!!!!!!

terri.m
06-21-2007, 09:33 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie: for you pirate. I'm sorry you are not feeling better yet. I agree with Cat, maybe you are just doing too much during the day. Take it easy today and I hope the dr's get your tests done very soon.

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Hope you feel better soon Jeremy :pixie:

Patricia
06-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Aww Jeremy.

My son had a sever head injury two years ago. Severe enough to land him in an Intensive Care Head Trauma Unit with brain surgery needed. Fortunately his brain stopped bleeding on it's own and they didn't have to operate. But.. he did spend 8 days in intensive care (there he was occasionally able to keep down cantaloupe in very small servings). He had another 4 months at my house recovering and eating very little as well. Everything made him sick. He was sick and dizzy for most of 3 months. A car ride to the corner store was too much for him. These things can take awhile and with high blood pressure you have other things adding to your misery.

Try and stay rested as much as possible and let your body take care of itself. I'm sure the Doctors will get things sorted with the papers soon.

JPL
06-21-2007, 11:33 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Jeremy these things take alot of time. It sounds like Post Concussion Syndrome to me and it can take a while to right itself. This is why athletes are so careful and out so long with head injuries. The only advice is rest and take it easy. Pace yourself and see how long you need between rests and try not to push yourself beyond that. The minute you feel like you need a rest go lay down and relax the more rest you get the faster you will get better.

WED1901
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Hope you get to feeling better soon Pirate!

Rest Rest Rest

Jeremy
06-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks you guys so much.:)
i will try and get more rest.

jjramsey
06-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Jeremy, take care! Being down :ill: is never any fun, but we are thinking of you...

Tinkerbell627
06-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey Jeremy!

There's not much else I can say that's already been said. I had something similar a couple years ago where I couldn't keep anything down, so I drank power drinks with electrolytes in them to help replace necessary fluids. I only started that when I was starting to not be able to keep liquid down, so if food is the only thing you're vomitting, I wouldn't stock up on Gatorade quite yet.

Hope you get better really really soon! Being sick is not fun. :tink:

WDWfanatic742
06-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Hope you get better soon there Jeremy :thumbsup:

wizardmickey
06-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah, what they all said... and what some of us have been saying all along... rest up me heartie YoHo! The brain is a funny thing that requires special care when injured, so please take it easy.
Oh yeah, almost forgot...

chrisb26
06-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Aww sorry to hear all that is happening I know its no fun being sick and having that feeling. Just if possible stay in bed and watch TV that seems to help me alot getting alot of rest when I'm sick. I know its difficult sometimes especially when you want to do other things. But when I do finally stay in bed and just get alot of rest I get better faster then when I don't do this.

Here is some :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: get better soon :mickey:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh no pirate that's terrible. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: All the pixie in the world for you! I hope you feel better soon!

RenDuran
06-22-2007, 01:05 AM
I truly hope your doctors can help you soon. And please get some rest....sounds like you need as much as you can get! The thought of being dizzy for days and weeks on end makes my head spin! I can only imagine how you feel, poor pirate!:pixie: