PDA

View Full Version : Spaceship Earth during the Week of the 4th!

Guya103
06-20-2007, 09:48 PM
We will arrive on July 8th, the last day that Spaceship Earth is open for that week. We have always gone to MK on our first day but want to ride it then as it will be our only opportunity this trip.

Would you avoid this because the line might be horrid or do you think that the line would be manageable? I know no one has an answer for certain, but if someone was in a similar situation or has an opinion, do share! :mickey:

chrisb26
06-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Well since Spaceship Earth is one of my favorites and is a must do for me I would go there and make sure I was able to ride it. If you have a park hopper just go there sometime during the day ride it then go back to MK. The line may be long or it might not be also. However from experience I do know that the like does move pretty fast for Spaceship Earth so even if there is alot of people in line it probably wont take all that long to go through. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

psychotekkie
06-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Many Disney-goers absolutely LOVE Spaceship Earth and can not help themselves, right first thing in the day, they just gotta ride it!

But you will find that as the day wears on, the line will go from 30 minutes to practically a walk-on in the late afternoon / early evening.

We were amazed last year. We went around Independance Day as well, and in the am we waited a while to get on it (the queue stretched around the front of the dome, but in the evening we walked on with no wait twice in a row.

Might be just a tiny bit more crowded cause people want to see the updates, but just hold off and be patient until later in the day.