PDA

View Full Version : Disney Makes Princess Games For Girls

Figment!
06-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Disney Makes Princess Games For Girls

Game Daily
6/19/2007

Disney yesterday announced its "first console video game created specifically for young girls." Called Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey for the PS2, PC and Wii, it invites girls to create their own heroine and restore order in the kingdoms of Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine and Snow White. A similar game called Disney Princess: Magical Jewels is releasing on DS and centers around finding Magical Jewels to restore the magical power of a kingdom.

"Based on a brand that girls and parents already know and trust, the Disney Princess video games are designed with young girls in mind through accessible, challenging and fun game play," said Jessica Oifer, senior brand manager for Disney Interactive Studios. "We know that Disney Princess could be a young girl's first entry into videogames. We embrace the simplicity required by this age group while providing a challenging and rewarding experience set in beautiful Princess worlds. Not only are the games fun, they also introduce players to the positive attributes that make a true princess: courage, friendship, trust and the joy of discovery."

Both Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey and Disney Princess: Magical Jewels will release Fall 2007.

Lizzie
06-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Sounds fun. I know my neices will love it.

MickeyandTink
06-22-2007, 11:48 AM
I know what will be on DD's :princess: Christmas wish list. :D